DJ Name

DJ Name
Posted on: 15.03.2013 by Jerrod Scholer
Hi everyone,

Ive been having a ridiculously hard time trying to believe of a good dj/artist name. Some of my friends suggested like kaiger? Any opinions or suggestions? Ive been trying to believe of a name that is 2-3 syllables but i cant believe of any that sound good.....is there any trick to this?

Thanks
Amina Dedhia
try dj name generator: http://johnsybelieves.com/djnamegenerator/
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by Jester
DJ ThunderCat

Awesome!
Augustine Mitzen
Originally Posted by Thumper
That's just....just...Awesome squared.

I'm taking that one if no one else wants it. I'm off to make a costume and everything!
i... posted it first
Will Spinello
Originally Posted by kmc310
I mostly make electronic stiff like dubstep, electro house, progressive house. Im trying to find a name thats not too genre specific because I don't want to be restricted to only one style of music.

I know! I hate it when my label moans at me for releasing my dubstep opus under the same name I release my Yacht-house stuff under!

How about DJ Twinklefingerz?
Will Spinello
Originally Posted by keithace
Milky Pirate?

I'm taking that one if no one else wants it. I'm off to make a costume and everything!
Roselee Bemowski
I find this DJ name generator very helpful, indeed it has some pretty good names, even tho they are generated randomly.
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by Jester
DJ ThunderCat

Awesome!
Latoria Kavulich
How do you believe i got my catchy name, DJ Stimulant Beaver?
Latoria Kavulich
this is the best method http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/3675/
Augustine Mitzen
Originally Posted by Thumper

i... posted it first
Will Spinello
Originally Posted by kmc310
I mostly make electronic stiff like dubstep, electro house, progressive house. Im trying to find a name thats not too genre specific because I don't want to be restricted to only one style of music.

I know! I hate it when my label moans at me for releasing my dubstep opus under the same name I release my Yacht-house stuff under!

How about DJ Twinklefingerz?
Lashawn Maycock
DJ Bar-e Chuckle....
Leeanna Ayla
Bob
Will Spinello
Originally Posted by keithace
Milky Pirate?

Margie Pavell
DJ Adequate
Augustine Mitzen
DJ Midrange
Jerrod Scholer
Linda Chavda
ED[j]M
Matt Kane
Dj edm...
Tasia Lamberto
Hi,
Im currently doing a voting for my DJ name. Im in doubt between Jules or Aftershock.
I will be producing and DJ'ing House(electro, Progressive etc), Dubstep, Trap, Moombathon and some other EDM related music.
which of the 2 names above would you prefer hearing as a DJ name?
send me your "vote" in a message back.
thanks in advance!

and @kmc310 what kind of music genre are you going to be playing? maybe that could help others with your DJ name.
Yong Aptekar
I love these threads the best.

Dj fisherprice
Dj toyz
Dj crossfade
Dj upfade
Dj flip that track
Dj creative
Dj internet named me
Dj i need to practice more
idjforchicks
idjfordudes
Margie Pavell
Milky Pirate?
Ngoc Ninow
If you do wanna ask a random bunch of folk on the internet, then it would really help if we knew a bit more about you... perhaps give us a bit of a biog and tell us what kinda music you spin?
Debera Renkes
I wouldn't ask your friends. Just believe of something meaningful to you and add your twist on it.
Tesha Freudenstein
it has been a while.
Augustine Mitzen
ASS2ASS
Milky Pirate
DJ Phil
Marshall Aby
You should probably pick a name that means something to you, which probably won't happen if you ask strangers on the internet
Celestine Porebski
I'd suggest DJ Name. That would be a kickass dj name, me believes.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy