Anyone watch SNL last night? Who is he?

Anyone watch SNL last night? Who is he?
Posted on: 03.11.2013 by Trula Willadsen
Last evening Eminem performed at Saturday Night Live. He had a DJ with him, (love how he places his CDJ-2000-W's, which makes me believe he is an) oldskool guy I guess. Anyone know's who he is?
Schermafbeelding 2013-11-03 om 17.16.53.jpg
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by donstone
LOL there is ZERO advantage to putting a CDJ battle style.
Luckily if you're faking it for a TV show you don't have to put a CD in th deck cause you would not be able to the way those are set up.
He might not be using CD's though so having access to the CD slot may not be a priority.
Oretha Afful
Originally Posted by Student
Last evening Eminem performed at Saturday Night Live. He had a DJ with him, (love how he places his CDJ-2000-W's, which makes me believe he is an) oldskool guy I guess. Anyone know's who he is?

Luckily if you're faking it for a TV show you don't have to put a CD in th deck cause you would not be able to the way those are set up.
Trula Willadsen
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Surely he's just parodying a battle style setup. It's just for lolz?
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by donstone
He might not be using CD's though so having access to the CD slot may not be a priority.
Oretha Afful
Originally Posted by Student

Trula Willadsen
Thanks, found it!
http://www.spin.com/articles/eminem-...hington-video/
Olin Easley
Rick Rubin.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy