RIP Paul Walker...

RIP Paul Walker...
Posted on: 01.12.2013 by Dannie Dimora
Just heard the news... I met the guy at a meet&greet in london once, such a happy, happy, happy soul he was..
I was quite shocked when i heard that he passed away...
Damn
Amina Dedhia
Rip....
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by Polygon
Sorry but you are wrong... Walker died and it's been confirmed by multiple sources, including walker's facebook page and close friends of him...
Ok well that sucks
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
i might be wrong ive read somewhere that this might be a hoax
Sorry but you are wrong... Walker died and it's been confirmed by multiple sources, including walker's facebook page and close friends of him...
Dannie Dimora
Just heard the news... I met the guy at a meet&greet in london once, such a happy, happy, happy soul he was..
I was quite shocked when i heard that he passed away...
Damn
Elease Floresflores
I am a huge fan of Fast and Furious series and this news was a real shock for me. I never felt so bad on a death of any actor actor in the past. He wasn't just a brilliant actor but he was also a very very good human being.
Rufus Ondrick
Originally Posted by Polygon
Ok well that sucks
Petra Arra
He died while promoting a charity to help our countrymen who were devastated by the super typhoon.

super sad that he has to die this way.
Dannie Dimora
I admired him because he wasn't your typical hollywood actor, always in the spotlights and seeking attention. He was a well-respected biologist aswell, and everything he did, he did with a passion. This is why i'm more bummed out than i would have been if, say, someone like kanye west died (with all due respect to kanye)
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
Clotilde Thoen
Rufus Ondrick
Sherrell Dargenio
F&F will never be the same, really bummed out
Latoria Kavulich
Not a fan of the movies at all but always sad to hear of someone passing so young.
Hellen Mindrup
Rip
Marcelina Hanaway
In a car crash. So ironic. RIP to the crush of all my female co-workers.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy