Pioneer DDJ-T1

Home :: Marketplace :: Pioneer DDJ-T1Reply
Pioneer DDJ-T1
Posted on: 08.02.2013 by Shirley Asta
What's up guys,

Today I'm trying to sell my Pioneer DDJ-T1, it is Pioneer's traktor controller. I bought the DDJ-T1 for mobile gigs about a year and a half ago, however I have been hired as a resident DJ now at a club and no longer have any use for it as they have CDJ-2000's and I just play off a flash drive. It's in like new condition, there aren't any scratches or dents on the unit at all. Everything works flawlessly on it and its really a great controller for the price. Extremely easy to set up and break down, just plug and play. I'm looking to get $575 for it as it is in basically perfect condition. I am willing to negotiate and will accept trade offers. If anyone would be willing to trade a Pioneer DJM700 or a Rane mixer for it or a pair of technics brand tables I would be willing to throw in some money on top of the controller and work a deal. I am not looking for any software controllers. Thanks for your interest and I hope we can work a deal!!

image (1).jpgphoto (2).jpgimage.jpg
Shirley Asta
What's up guys,

Today I'm trying to sell my Pioneer DDJ-T1, it is Pioneer's traktor controller. I bought the DDJ-T1 for mobile gigs about a year and a half ago, however I have been hired as a resident DJ now at a club and no longer have any use for it as they have CDJ-2000's and I just play off a flash drive. It's in like new condition, there aren't any scratches or dents on the unit at all. Everything works flawlessly on it and its really a great controller for the price. Extremely easy to set up and break down, just plug and play. I'm looking to get $575 for it as it is in basically perfect condition. I am willing to negotiate and will accept trade offers. If anyone would be willing to trade a Pioneer DJM700 or a Rane mixer for it or a pair of technics brand tables I would be willing to throw in some money on top of the controller and work a deal. I am not looking for any software controllers. Thanks for your interest and I hope we can work a deal!!

image (1).jpgphoto (2).jpgimage.jpg
Sau Rocheford
Still have it?

write me [email protected]
Sau Rocheford
Still have it?
Sau Rocheford
Hey do you still have it?
Send me an email [email protected]

thanks
Shirley Asta
$500 for it shipped, trying to get this thing $oldddd