Pioneer DJM 600 (Silver) -

Home :: Marketplace :: Pioneer DJM 600 (Silver) - Reply
Pioneer DJM 600 (Silver) -
Posted on: 17.06.2013 by Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Selling off my original badboy pioneer DJM mixer! In v good / used condition - everything works as it should

A very decent 4 channel Pioneer mixer that was used at most big clubs and festivals for years and is still found in many a bar and club venue.

Great / affordable way to use the pioneer standard mixer layout and beat FX.

XLR / booth outputs and all that pro stuffs...

One knob is missing but I have offered a replacement (the white one in the pic). It's not a knob I ever used because the beat size offers quantised sizes but it's there if you need it.

IMG_3349.jpgIMG_3351.JPGIMG_3352.JPGIMG_3353.JPGIMG_3354.JPGIMG_3356.JPG

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Selling off my original badboy pioneer DJM mixer! In v good / used condition - everything works as it should

A very decent 4 channel Pioneer mixer that was used at most big clubs and festivals for years and is still found in many a bar and club venue.

One knob is missing but I have offered a replacement (the white one in the pic). It's not a knob I ever used because the beat size offers quantised sizes but it's there if you need it.

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Hipolito Scionti
**SOLD**

Brunilda Kora
Jebus that's cheap...
Hipolito Scionti
Bumpski
Gaynell Rydberg
WTFFFFFF SO CHEAP. Why is gear in the UK so friggin cheap!?!?!?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy