Korg Zero 4 DJ Mixer w/ MIDI capability & int. soundcard [int. shipping]

Home :: Marketplace :: Korg Zero 4 DJ Mixer w/ MIDI capability & int. soundcard [int. shipping]Reply
Korg Zero 4 DJ Mixer w/ MIDI capability & int. soundcard [int. shipping]
Posted on: 20.04.2013 by Nereida Jasnoch
Hi, I'm looking to sell my Korg Zero 4

It's a 4 channel mixer with an internal traktor scratch certified soundcard and nearly everything sends MIDI.
So it's perfect for traktor, ableton, serato, ...

It also has 11 EQ modes, including Isolator/full kill, HP & LP filter and resonance control and regular EQ
You can choose between 8 effects per channel with time, modulation, feedback, dry/wet parameter control and
10 effects you can put on the master (separate from channel FX) with 2 parameters that you can control + a dry/wet.

The mixer also features an in-built looper and an input matrix. It also has 4 phono pre-amps and phantom power for your high grade mics. Channel and crossfader curves are adjustable and invertable.
An auto BPM counter is also featured that can also be manually controlled.

Verification pic + other pics (if you want a picture of something specific, a fader or whatever, just ask)

As you can see it's a 4 channel mixer with a ton of features. I'm looking to get
Nereida Jasnoch

It's a 4 channel mixer with an internal traktor scratch certified soundcard and nearly everything sends MIDI.

It also has 11 EQ modes, including Isolator/full kill, HP & LP filter and resonance control and regular EQ
You can choose between 8 effects per channel with time, modulation, feedback, dry/wet parameter control and
10 effects you can put on the master (separate from channel FX) with 2 parameters that you can control + a dry/wet.

The mixer also features an in-built looper and an input matrix. It also has 4 phono pre-amps and phantom power for your high grade mics. Channel and crossfader curves are adjustable and invertable.

Verification pic + other pics (if you want a picture of something specific, a fader or whatever, just ask)

As you can see it's a 4 channel mixer with a ton of features. I'm looking to get
Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch

Nereida Jasnoch
sold

a while ago...
Blanche Vero
I know its been a while since you've posted this, but is it by any chance still for sale?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy