Novation Launchpad - $90.00 - New York, USA

Home :: Marketplace :: Novation Launchpad - $90.00 - New York, USAReply
Novation Launchpad - $90.00 - New York, USA
Posted on: 28.07.2013 by Brooke Cary
Hey everyone,
Up for sale is a barely touched Launchpad (in box/original packaging) . After over a year of it sitting in my closet (and playing with it a few times) I've decided it deserves an owner who'll actually use it. It comes in all of the original packaging with the original USB cable but NO SOFTWARE. Also included is the original receipt because the launchpad is still under a 2 year REPLACEMENT warranty with guitar center. This warranty expires in January of 2014.

IMGP3597.jpgIMGP3598.jpgIMGP3599.jpgIMGP3600.jpg

The price is set firmly at $90 (although I'd consider reasonable trade offers). Its in brand new quality though and you're getting a great warranty with it.
Brooke Cary
Hey everyone,
Up for sale is a barely touched Launchpad (in box/original packaging) . After over a year of it sitting in my closet (and playing with it a few times) I've decided it deserves an owner who'll actually use it. It comes in all of the original packaging with the original USB cable but NO SOFTWARE. Also included is the original receipt because the launchpad is still under a 2 year REPLACEMENT warranty with guitar center. This warranty expires in January of 2014.

IMGP3597.jpgIMGP3598.jpgIMGP3599.jpgIMGP3600.jpg

The price is set firmly at $90 (although I'd consider reasonable trade offers). Its in brand new quality though and you're getting a great warranty with it.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy