Behringer CMD Micro, as new (London UK)

Home :: Marketplace :: Behringer CMD Micro, as new (London UK)Reply
Behringer CMD Micro, as new (London UK)
Posted on: 16.07.2013 by Logan Lassey
I purchased this new from Thomann in Germany last week.
I was very impressed with the quality of the controller but straight away realised it was not for me as it is much bigger than I expected (it is 15 inches wide), so I am going to get a Numark DJ2GO instead which is smaller.
I would send it back for a refund but with the price of postage to Germany it makes more sense to sell it here in the UK.
It has been used for only an hour or so and is as new.

The only place you can currently get these is from where I bought it, which will cost you over
Logan Lassey
I was very impressed with the quality of the controller but straight away realised it was not for me as it is much bigger than I expected (it is 15 inches wide), so I am going to get a Numark DJ2GO instead which is smaller.
I would send it back for a refund but with the price of postage to Germany it makes more sense to sell it here in the UK.

The only place you can currently get these is from where I bought it, which will cost you over
Logan Lassey

Logan Lassey

Logan Lassey

Logan Lassey

Logan Lassey

Logan Lassey

Norene Tremel
Originally Posted by Paco Loco
Hi Gandolo.

I have now returned the item so it is no longer for sale.

However, I can give you some info on it.
Basically it is simply a midi controller, nothing more, so it can be mapped to any software which supports midi devices, on any system (PC, Mac, iPad etc).
On a PC or Mac the obvious software to use with it is Decadance which comes with it, but of course Traktor is also a great choice. Plus there are many other programs which support midi mapping.
On an iPad the only software which currently supports midi mapping is an app called DJ Player (which is very good). To use this you need to connect the controller to the iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit. I'm sure more iOS apps will support midi in future, but right now this is the only option.
Thank you very much for your answer and your time, I appreciate and keep learning about djing and apps.
I'm using Traktor or DJay on the iPad and I started to use virtual DJ (free version) on my computer. I wanted to get Traktor but I read it's not easy to use for a beginner so what could you advice me to start with. I'm buying the Behringer CMD studio 4a so what would be the best software to use with.
Thanks again.
Logan Lassey

Logan Lassey
Well you will get Decadance with that controller and you already have virtual DJ so why not start out with both of those and see which one you prefer.
I believe you will want to progress to a more powerful software like Traktor at some point, but it is not necessary straight away.
Also I would say that although Traktor has a lot of advanced features it is not hard to use for a beginner, you simply won't use the features you don't need at first.
Norene Tremel
Originally Posted by Paco Loco
Hi Gandolo.

Basically it is simply a midi controller, nothing more, so it can be mapped to any software which supports midi devices, on any system (PC, Mac, iPad etc).
On a PC or Mac the obvious software to use with it is Decadance which comes with it, but of course Traktor is also a great choice. Plus there are many other programs which support midi mapping.
On an iPad the only software which currently supports midi mapping is an app called DJ Player (which is very good). To use this you need to connect the controller to the iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit. I'm sure more iOS apps will support midi in future, but right now this is the only option.
Thank you very much for your answer and your time, I appreciate and keep learning about djing and apps.
I'm using Traktor or DJay on the iPad and I started to use virtual DJ (free version) on my computer. I wanted to get Traktor but I read it's not easy to use for a beginner so what could you advice me to start with. I'm buying the Behringer CMD studio 4a so what would be the best software to use with.
Thanks again.
Logan Lassey
Hi Gandolo.

Norene Tremel
Hey, I'm new in this business and wanna learn more what you selling. Can I use it on laptop and Ipad or only one of them and what can I do exactly with it.
Sorry for the stupid questions but I'm proper learning.
I'm in the UK btw, in London.

Thanks
Logan Lassey
No worries Max.

Any other takers for this?
If so get in quick or else I'm going to post it back to Germany for a refund tomorrow.
Hipolito Scionti
Sorry dude

Had a change of heart... just dont really need it and trying to rein in my RGAS

Good PMing though and someone who needs it really should get this controller!

*BUMP*
Logan Lassey
Just sent you a PM
Hipolito Scionti
Im interested... i'm in Brighton

Want to chat posting bidniz or you want to a trip to the seaside in this lush hot weather?
Logan Lassey
Thanks for the bumps guys!

Hopefully someone grabs it soon or else it's getting posted back to Germany...
Emelina Chillson
Im buying one strictly to use as an efx placed sideways inbetween the decks and mixer. Awesome unit tho.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Ace controller. Would not part with mine for love nor money.

Someone grab this gem

*free bump*

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy