Kontrol Z2, 2x Technics 1200 m3d, cases + extras - $1500 - CA

Home :: Marketplace :: Kontrol Z2, 2x Technics 1200 m3d, cases + extras - $1500 - CAReply
Kontrol Z2, 2x Technics 1200 m3d, cases + extras - $1500 - CA
Posted on: 17.06.2013 by Magaly Colonna
SOLD

I'm selling my setup to hopefully upgrade to a cdj/djm setup in the near future, so those would be the items I would be willing to trade/put money on top of these items for.

The technics are in excellent condition and have been upgraded with new livewire RCA's, are internally grounded, and have bright white LED popup lights. The tables each have their own odyssey road cases and will also come with a pair of shure m447 needles and cartridges mounted on technics headshells with a shure carrying case. But wait there's more (hahaha): I'm throwing in 4 butter rugs, 2 technics slipmats, 4 unused black traktor mk2 control vinyls, 2 used red control vinyls, and a set of the blue and yellow qbert superseal/traktor control vinyls.
The kontrol z2 has never been abused in the time I've had it, but the paint around all of the faders is gone. The z2 will also come with its own odyssey road case.

Feel free to shoot me some offers
I would definitely prefer to make a deal inside California where I can drive to meet up with you, but I'll entertain selling to anywhere depending on what we work out with shipping.

photo-6.jpg
photo-5.jpg
photo-4.jpg
photo-2.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg
Magaly Colonna
SOLD

I'm selling my setup to hopefully upgrade to a cdj/djm setup in the near future, so those would be the items I would be willing to trade/put money on top of these items for.

The technics are in excellent condition and have been upgraded with new livewire RCA's, are internally grounded, and have bright white LED popup lights. The tables each have their own odyssey road cases and will also come with a pair of shure m447 needles and cartridges mounted on technics headshells with a shure carrying case. But wait there's more (hahaha): I'm throwing in 4 butter rugs, 2 technics slipmats, 4 unused black traktor mk2 control vinyls, 2 used red control vinyls, and a set of the blue and yellow qbert superseal/traktor control vinyls.
The kontrol z2 has never been abused in the time I've had it, but the paint around all of the faders is gone. The z2 will also come with its own odyssey road case.

Feel free to shoot me some offers
I would definitely prefer to make a deal inside California where I can drive to meet up with you, but I'll entertain selling to anywhere depending on what we work out with shipping.

photo-6.jpg
photo-5.jpg
photo-4.jpg
photo-2.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg
Lannie Kutay
Yo why did I not see this sooner..... I must have all the control vinyls!! How much??
Jennell Danio
I am located in Huntington Beach and am looking to buy that pair of Scratchy Seal Vinyl! PM me and I will come pick up.
Coletta Hatchette
Are these still available? I'm very interested in the package!!

Just wondering, why are you switching to a cdj setup?
Carlee Pickard
Hey man, i'm literally 15 minutes away from Irvine. PM me, I am interested in the Technics.
Vernie Kuam
dang! I'm not sure I'd call that an upgrade... Would definitely buy the set if I were in the area! Would you do a trade for a Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk3? I would trade for ~half of the extras - the road case, the cartridge case, 2 butter rugs, 2 technics slipmats, 2 unused black traktor mk2 control vinyls, and a set of the blue and yellow qbert superseal/traktor control vinyls. Each end covers own shipping.
Magaly Colonna
bump for a really solid deal?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy