Home :: Marketplace :: MFC, Numark, Hercules, JoystickReply
MFC, Numark, Hercules, Joystick
Posted on: 10.05.2013 by Alfredia Hano
Delete.
most items sold
Judith Blantz
Originally Posted by TheRad
I have for trade or sale:
3 Midi Fighter Classics- The third isn't pictured, there wasn't really any room, but I'll post if you ask.

Hori VX Sa Kai Arcade Stick: used with X-Padder in Traktor

Numark V7 w/Numark Flight Case

Numark X9 w/Odyssey Glide Case

Hercules RMX: I used this with my midi fighters for the soundcard and mixing. Works great, and about the only controller I would classify as indestructible.

M-Audio Axiom 25: Used twice and has sat in the box ever since

Year subscription to xbox live: I won it. Not sure what to do with it because I don't own an Xbox anymore. lol I also Have Call Of Duty BO2, a wireless Black controller and chatpad. If anyone would want those.

I'm pretty open for trades or offers, so just shoot me a pm or post here if you have any questions. thanks!

How much for one of your midi fighters?
Shad Warling
what you looking to get for one of your midi fighter classics and what colors is the one not pictured
3 Midi Fighter Classics- The third isn't pictured, there wasn't really any room, but I'll post if you ask.
Hori VX Sa Kai Arcade Stick
Hercules RMX
M-Audio Axiom 25
Year subscription to xbox live

I'm pretty open for trades or offers, so just shoot me a pm or post here if you have any questions. thanks!
Alfredia Hano
Delete.
most items sold
Alfredia Hano
Sorry, for not updating this in so long, my apologies. I've went ahead and priced everything.
Judith Blantz

Hori VX Sa Kai Arcade Stick: used with X-Padder in Traktor

Hercules RMX: I used this with my midi fighters for the soundcard and mixing. Works great, and about the only controller I would classify as indestructible.

M-Audio Axiom 25: Used twice and has sat in the box ever since

Year subscription to xbox live: I won it. Not sure what to do with it because I don't own an Xbox anymore. lol I also Have Call Of Duty BO2, a wireless Black controller and chatpad. If anyone would want those.

How much for one of your midi fighters?
Alfredia Hano
Thanks, the other is blue, I'll get a picture up soon.
Wanita Androsky
Free Bump for a great buyer/seller. Hope it gets sold!!
Shalon Pangman
How much would you want for your midi fighter classic? also do you ship internationally?
Shad Warling
what you looking to get for one of your midi fighter classics and what colors is the one not pictured
Hori VX Sa Kai Arcade Stick
Hercules RMX
M-Audio Axiom 25
Year subscription to xbox live

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy