Traktor Kontrol S2-$300.00 USD O.B.O.- Odessa, Tx, USA

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor Kontrol S2-$300.00 USD O.B.O.- Odessa, Tx, USAReply
Traktor Kontrol S2-$300.00 USD O.B.O.- Odessa, Tx, USA
Posted on: 07.07.2013 by Leanne Nwogu
I am seling my Traktor Kontrol S2 that I purchased from the DJ Tech Tools store for $300.00 O.B.O. The controller is in good shape with just a few areas that are barely tarnished. The controller has never been dropped nor had anything spilled on it and is in great condition. All buttons, knobs, faders and inputs work. I have the original caps that go on the controller in addition to the green chroma caps that you see in the photo. I also have the original box with the original power adapter and USB Chord. The only reason I am selling this controller is because I am upgrading to a 4-channel controller. This is a great product for beginner's and seasoned professionals alike. Functionality is great and there are no limits to what you can do with this awesome controller. If you are interested please reply to the thread and I will be able to send additional pictures or other forms of authentication. Thanks! IMG_4181[1].jpgIMG_4149[1].jpgIMG_4148[1].jpgIMG_4147[1].jpgIMG_4146[1].jpgIMG_4144[1].jpgIMG_4143[1].jpg

Best,
TJ D.
Leanne Nwogu
I am seling my Traktor Kontrol S2 that I purchased from the DJ Tech Tools store for $300.00 O.B.O. The controller is in good shape with just a few areas that are barely tarnished. The controller has never been dropped nor had anything spilled on it and is in great condition. All buttons, knobs, faders and inputs work. I have the original caps that go on the controller in addition to the green chroma caps that you see in the photo. I also have the original box with the original power adapter and USB Chord. The only reason I am selling this controller is because I am upgrading to a 4-channel controller. This is a great product for beginner's and seasoned professionals alike. Functionality is great and there are no limits to what you can do with this awesome controller. If you are interested please reply to the thread and I will be able to send additional pictures or other forms of authentication. Thanks! IMG_4181[1].jpgIMG_4149[1].jpgIMG_4148[1].jpgIMG_4147[1].jpgIMG_4146[1].jpgIMG_4144[1].jpgIMG_4143[1].jpg

Best,
TJ D.
Glennis Bischoff
would you consider a trade for a machine mikro mk1?
Leanne Nwogu
I still have it but I don't believe I can do a trade and pay. I recently bought some new gear that I need to make some headway on.
Vannessa Bonifer
Do you still have it? Would you consider paying $300 and trading for my Pioneer DDJ T1?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy