Traktor MK1 control vinyl

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor MK1 control vinylReply
Traktor MK1 control vinyl
Posted on: 25.07.2013 by Celina Crusey
Does anyone have any lightly used/unopened mk1 control vinyl available? I want to stick to traktor 2.0.3 because it's the most stable for me but it's hard to find the original vinyl anywhere. I'm located in upstate NY.
Ardath Outz
only the Flourescent pair (limited edition) have no signs of wear the others might have light scratches
Originally Posted by KryticalH!T
Are any of them fairly unused or unopened?
Celina Crusey
Does anyone have any lightly used/unopened mk1 control vinyl available? I want to stick to traktor 2.0.3 because it's the most stable for me but it's hard to find the original vinyl anywhere. I'm located in upstate NY.
Celina Crusey
Free is always really nice haha! I'd be perfectly willing to pay for shipping if you just want em off your hands!
Doyle Reifer
i believe i've 2 new vinyl mk1, i need to look at it. Will be really cheap (free?)
Alphonso Deitchman
NI sells Mk1 control vinyl on their website, but it only comes in black.
Ardath Outz
only the Flourescent pair (limited edition) have no signs of wear the others might have light scratches
Originally Posted by KryticalH!T
Celina Crusey
Ardath Outz
since I can no longer use Mk1 vinyl w/ TSP2 2.6.2 just make me an reasonable offer + shipping & their yours. the flourecent ones are new only been used twice but the others are lightly used but no major scratches
Ardath Outz
yea their compatible with every software thats MK1 compatible & can use control vinyl
Celina Crusey
But they're compatible with TP2, correct? Just not above the 2.1 patch?
Ardath Outz
yes I have a pair of limited edition Flourescent Green ones I cant use because I use TSP2.. pretty much I have the flourescent green a blue single vinyl & a pair of black ones.. (i'm a traktor junkie)

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy