technics 1200/1210, vestax pdx's, numark ttx's - UK

Home :: Marketplace :: technics 1200/1210, vestax pdx's, numark ttx's - UKReply
technics 1200/1210, vestax pdx's, numark ttx's - UK
Posted on: 30.05.2013 by Stefania Herb
hi guys im dying for some decks so let me know what you have on offer and we'll see if we can make a deal thanks
Roy Houn
My Vestax PDX-2000's are available now, looking for around
Tamela Batara
Got a set of good condition 1210 mk2's. Come with slipmats and numark concorde style carts.

It's the outer pair in these photos, the ones without timecodes on them...

The target lights don't work on them, but the pitch control has been calibrated, and works great with only one zero pitch point too.

I was gonna refurbish / mod them and put them up for sale, but you can have as they are for
Roy Houn
Tamela Batara
Got a set of good condition 1210 mk2's. Come with slipmats and numark concorde style carts.

The target lights don't work on them, but the pitch control has been calibrated, and works great with only one zero pitch point too.

I was gonna refurbish / mod them and put them up for sale, but you can have as they are for
Roy Houn
Tamela Batara

Roy Houn
Tamela Batara

Roy Houn
Tamela Batara

Roy Houn
Tamela Batara

Roy Houn
Tamela Batara

Stefania Herb
hi guys im dying for some decks so let me know what you have on offer and we'll see if we can make a deal thanks
Roy Houn
Tamela Batara
I am looking to replace them with cdj's if that's what your meaning?

Edit: I see what you mean now. Your wanting to swap 12's for cdj's, oops.
Lawana Spratlen
Im looking to do some kind of swap deal for some cdjs if you can help?
Tamela Batara

Brunilda Kora
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=71324

or

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=71325

I am open to sensible offers.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy