Traktor Kontrol S4 and Flight Case - Atlanta, GA

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor Kontrol S4 and Flight Case - Atlanta, GAReply
Traktor Kontrol S4 and Flight Case - Atlanta, GA
Posted on: 05.08.2013 by Delena Katherman
IMG_0769.jpgIMG_0773.jpg

I'm selling my beloved S4 because I recently bought a mixer and two 1200s and have switched to control vinyl.

This unit works flawlessly without any damage whatsoever (just a slight bit of wear on the label of one shift button and a cue button). It's just over a year old, and I purchased an extended warranty from Guitar Center that still has almost a year left on it. Absolutely every button, fader, knob, input, output, etc is fully functional and responsive.

This S4 has only been rocking my living room (non-smoking), and has not been used to gig. It's left my house on only 2-3 occasions, and was carried in a RoadRunner S4 flight case (also available). Needless to say the flight case is in excellent condition.

The only catch? This S4 sale doesn't include the software, as I upgraded my version to Traktor Scratch Pro (which I currently use). Therefore, I am selling the unit at a reduced price. I'm only asking $350 (plus shipping) or best offer. Make it $425 (plus shipping) and you'll also get the like-new RoadRunner flight case that retails for about $200.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope she finds a good home!
Delena Katherman
IMG_0769.jpgIMG_0773.jpg

I'm selling my beloved S4 because I recently bought a mixer and two 1200s and have switched to control vinyl.

This unit works flawlessly without any damage whatsoever (just a slight bit of wear on the label of one shift button and a cue button). It's just over a year old, and I purchased an extended warranty from Guitar Center that still has almost a year left on it. Absolutely every button, fader, knob, input, output, etc is fully functional and responsive.

This S4 has only been rocking my living room (non-smoking), and has not been used to gig. It's left my house on only 2-3 occasions, and was carried in a RoadRunner S4 flight case (also available). Needless to say the flight case is in excellent condition.

The only catch? This S4 sale doesn't include the software, as I upgraded my version to Traktor Scratch Pro (which I currently use). Therefore, I am selling the unit at a reduced price. I'm only asking $350 (plus shipping) or best offer. Make it $425 (plus shipping) and you'll also get the like-new RoadRunner flight case that retails for about $200.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope she finds a good home!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy