Kontrol S2 with Decksaver, Odyssey Flight Case along with X1 and NI Bag

Home :: Marketplace :: Kontrol S2 with Decksaver, Odyssey Flight Case along with X1 and NI BagReply
Kontrol S2 with Decksaver, Odyssey Flight Case along with X1 and NI Bag
Posted on: 06.05.2013 by Wilson Durrum
I am selling my used Kontrol S2 with a Decksaver and Odyssey flight case. I bought this controller new about a year ago and have been using it for gigs the past 4 months. It has spent the entire time in the flight case and is in excellent condition. The Traktor software does come with this package. It also comes with everything that orignally came with it.

Kontrol S2 & Decksaver is $350
Odyssey Flight Case is $150

Items will be shipping from Charlotte, NC.

DSCN3626.JPGDSCN3631.JPG
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by Gostav
hey again, how much for the s2 with the decksaver
$350
Wilson Durrum
Hey im very interested to buy the s2 + decksaver got two questions one can you ship it to australia im happy to pay the shipping (post on ebay i pay with paypal) and two does it come with traktor pro software get back to me on this site or email [email protected]
Yes I can ship to Australia and it does come with the software.
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by xINSIGHTFULx
is this still for sale?
Yes, everything is still for sale.
Dede Wallon
Originally Posted by DJ G-REG
Kontrol S2 with decksaver and Odyssey flight case still for sale. I am willing to seperate these and Traktor pro does come with the S2. I am willing to work with the price and shipping depending on where you are located.

I just sold an Odyssey flight case on Ebay for $215 and Ebay hit me with a $22 fee. I was going to sell these items on there but would rather pass those savings onto someone rather than may Ebay richer.
Hey man i might be interested in this its a really good price considering that the price at guitar center is about 499 with rebate im just starting and need a beginner set sounds great will be a few weeks before i can get the money but i will keep in touch
Arie Floro
PM sent !!!
Wilson Durrum
$350
Edward Barnell
Wilson Durrum
Hey im very interested to buy the s2 + decksaver got two questions one can you ship it to australia im happy to pay the shipping (post on ebay i pay with paypal) and two does it come with traktor pro software get back to me on this site or email [email protected]
Yes I can ship to Australia and it does come with the software.
Edward Barnell
Wilson Durrum
S2 with Decksaver still up for sale along with the flightcase.
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by xINSIGHTFULx
is this still for sale?
Yes, everything is still for sale.
Selma Throop
is this still for sale?
Dede Wallon
Kontrol S2 with decksaver and Odyssey flight case still for sale. I am willing to seperate these and Traktor pro does come with the S2. I am willing to work with the price and shipping depending on where you are located.

I just sold an Odyssey flight case on Ebay for $215 and Ebay hit me with a $22 fee. I was going to sell these items on there but would rather pass those savings onto someone rather than may Ebay richer.
Hey man i might be interested in this its a really good price considering that the price at guitar center is about 499 with rebate im just starting and need a beginner set sounds great will be a few weeks before i can get the money but i will keep in touch
Wilson Durrum

Wilson Durrum
Monday morning bump.

I am open to reasonable offers, I would rather discount the price and work with someone on shipping cost than list on Ebay to pay them fees. No trades please, I purchased a Z2 a few weeks ago and a Denon SC3900 last week so I need the cash.
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by BWP
Where are you located and what carrier do you use for shipping?
I am located in Charlotte, NC and can use any carrier, just let me know who you prefer.
Cathie Nederhoff
Where are you located and what carrier do you use for shipping?
Wilson Durrum
I returned the DDJSX and picked up a Z2 so I now can include Traktor Pro software with the S2.

The X1 is no longer for sale.

I do have a black label odyssey flight case for the DDJSX, S1 or T1 if anyone is interested.
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by atrain
I'm a new user, but is there a way I can PM you?
I am not sure but you can email me, [email protected].
Chaya Olbert
Yes I can ship the case to CA. What is your zipcode so I can calculate the shipping.
I'm a new user, but is there a way I can PM you?
Verlene Geevarghese
Makes sense. Good luck on the purchase and sale!
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by geminimech
Open to trades perhaps?
I need the cash to put towards the DDJSX I recently purchased.
Verlene Geevarghese
Open to trades perhaps?
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by atrain
Could you ship the odyssey case to california?
Yes I can ship the case to CA. What is your zipcode so I can calculate the shipping.
Chaya Olbert
Could you ship the odyssey case to california?
Wilson Durrum
Originally Posted by Irvin
Do u ship to canada?
Yes, what are you interested in?
Wilson Durrum
Open to reasonable offers.
Bennie Homel
Sorry meant 125 for x1+bag
Wilson Durrum
I would prefer not to sell the X1 without the bag unless I had a buyer for the bag.
Bennie Homel
$125 for the x1? I'm in TX.
Tobie Mittler
Bump for a fellow Charlotte, NC artist
Wilson Durrum
Monday bump. Open to reasonable offers.
Vickie Peshek
Do u ship to canada?
Wilson Durrum
Open to reasonable offers.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023