2x Pioneer CDJ 350 - UK-

Home :: Marketplace :: 2x Pioneer CDJ 350 - UK- Reply
2x Pioneer CDJ 350 - UK-
Posted on: 12.07.2013 by Dedra Kreinbring
2x great condition Pioneer CDJ 350s. They are fully working, with no noticeable scratches of marks.

These come with original boxes, manuals, cables and also receipt of purchase (important if ever making an insurance claim).

I am looking for
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring
2x great condition Pioneer CDJ 350s. They are fully working, with no noticeable scratches of marks.

These come with original boxes, manuals, cables and also receipt of purchase (important if ever making an insurance claim).

I am looking for
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring

I am looking for
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring

I am looking for
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring

I am looking for
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring

I am looking for
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by Big Panda
Literally anything, I just lie swapping and changing my gear. Not that interested in the MF pro though, so probably wouldn't be able to give you a very good deal on it. PM me with how much cash you would add to it though and we can see
Would you take a Midifighter 3D or two, or a Novation Impulse 49?
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring

I am looking for
Dedra Kreinbring
I would take a 3D plus a fair chunk of cash, but I believe shipping to canada would be the Killer, so I don't believe it would end up benefiting either of us.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by Big Panda
Literally anything, I just lie swapping and changing my gear. Not that interested in the MF pro though, so probably wouldn't be able to give you a very good deal on it. PM me with how much cash you would add to it though and we can see
Would you take a Midifighter 3D or two, or a Novation Impulse 49?
Dedra Kreinbring
Margaretta Hebenstreit
what kind of trades are you interested in? i got a mf pro that i'm trying to get rid of. would put some cash on top of course.
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Down to
Dedra Kreinbring
PRICE DROP! Could a mod please change the price in the subject please? Cheers.

Also I am open for trades. Try me!
Dedra Kreinbring
I can post these also.

These are great for getting used to CDJs for clubs, building a rekordbox library, and then selling on once comfortable, as Pioneer holds it's value very well.

Any questions or interest PM or text / call me.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy