Ableton Live 8

Home :: Marketplace :: Ableton Live 8Reply
Ableton Live 8
Posted on: 12.08.2013 by Laurette Deleonardo
Selling my copy of Ableton live 8 (32 and 64 bit) as i no longer use the program anymore.

also comes with Orchestral Ensemble essentials

Price $200USD obo

Az5MskD.jpg

Screen shows successful authorization only 2 days ago to confirm it still works, program fully uninstalled, account will be transferred to buyer
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by schwallman
did someone buy this? im looking to sell mine but believe people would rather pirate it then go legit.
Unfortunately unless you offer something like half the price, I doubt anyone would buy it because many people pirate it.

And besides, there's always the risk of them being doubtful that they may be scammed or relatively since they're buying from a user.
Laurette Deleonardo
Selling my copy of Ableton live 8 (32 and 64 bit) as i no longer use the program anymore.

also comes with Orchestral Ensemble essentials

Price $200USD obo

Az5MskD.jpg

Screen shows successful authorization only 2 days ago to confirm it still works, program fully uninstalled, account will be transferred to buyer
Palmer Hipp
Hi there, I have been looking for a legit copy of Live 8. Not educational version. Not Suite. I can afford $140. PayPal.

This is my first post, as I found this thread via google search, and signed up for the community toevening . I recently tried to purchase this from someone on craigslist, but turns out it was an educational license, which I don't qualify for.

Would you contact me if interested? Thank you.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by schwallman
did someone buy this? im looking to sell mine but believe people would rather pirate it then go legit.
Unfortunately unless you offer something like half the price, I doubt anyone would buy it because many people pirate it.

And besides, there's always the risk of them being doubtful that they may be scammed or relatively since they're buying from a user.
Laurette Deleonardo
not sold yet
Geoffrey Sibilio

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy