Alienware M11X R3 for sale - Beastly 11" laptop

Home :: Marketplace :: Alienware M11X R3 for sale - Beastly 11" laptopReply
Alienware M11X R3 for sale - Beastly 11" laptop
Posted on: 14.08.2013 by Diogo Dj Dragão
This is the last version of the Alienware M11x (R3 - the Sandy Bridge version). This laptop is loaded, with tons of options...

Intel i7 CPU
8GB RAM
Bigfoot Killer N WiFi Card (ultra low latency wifi card)
11.6" 1366x768 LED screen
Nvidia Geforce GT 540M graphics
HSPA+ Mobile Broadband (internet access at broadband speeds anywhere)
Integrated Camera and card reader
USB 3.0 / Firewire / HDMI / DisplayPort
Windows 7 Home Premium license

Plus I swapped out the stock HD for a Seagate Momentus 750 GB hybrid drive, which gives me 32 second boot time into Windows from power off. So this thing is a beast. It's SSD performance with the storage capacity of platter based drives. Laptop is perfect - no dings or scratches. Also, I ordered the computer with the nameplate blank, so there's not going to be someone else's name on your computer.

This laptop stayed mostly with my home DJ setup and (obviously) didn't get a ton of use. I'm selling it because I also have a MBP and I'm going to blow that out. This runs Traktor and Live amazingly well, and has the added bonus of also being able to run a wicked game of Bioshock Infinite.

Will ship in the original packaging. If you live in or around Seattle and want to pick it up, I'll throw in a new Namba laptop bag for your trouble.

Asking $900 + shipping cost (I'm in Seattle, WA)
Payment via PAYPAL. Shipping to the USA only

**PLEASE NOTE - If you are not a verified member of Paypal, and /or have a low post count on these community s, I will wait until payment is totally cleared to my bank before sending out the laptop. Sorry.

Photo Aug 14, 9 02 41 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 14, 9 02 53 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 14, 9 03 07 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 14, 9 03 34 PM.jpg
Diogo Dj Dragão
This is the last version of the Alienware M11x (R3 - the Sandy Bridge version). This laptop is loaded, with tons of options...

Intel i7 CPU
8GB RAM
Bigfoot Killer N WiFi Card (ultra low latency wifi card)
11.6" 1366x768 LED screen
Nvidia Geforce GT 540M graphics
HSPA+ Mobile Broadband (internet access at broadband speeds anywhere)
Integrated Camera and card reader
USB 3.0 / Firewire / HDMI / DisplayPort
Windows 7 Home Premium license

Plus I swapped out the stock HD for a Seagate Momentus 750 GB hybrid drive, which gives me 32 second boot time into Windows from power off. So this thing is a beast. It's SSD performance with the storage capacity of platter based drives. Laptop is perfect - no dings or scratches. Also, I ordered the computer with the nameplate blank, so there's not going to be someone else's name on your computer.

This laptop stayed mostly with my home DJ setup and (obviously) didn't get a ton of use. I'm selling it because I also have a MBP and I'm going to blow that out. This runs Traktor and Live amazingly well, and has the added bonus of also being able to run a wicked game of Bioshock Infinite.

Will ship in the original packaging. If you live in or around Seattle and want to pick it up, I'll throw in a new Namba laptop bag for your trouble.

Asking $900 + shipping cost (I'm in Seattle, WA)
Payment via PAYPAL. Shipping to the USA only

**PLEASE NOTE - If you are not a verified member of Paypal, and /or have a low post count on these community s, I will wait until payment is totally cleared to my bank before sending out the laptop. Sorry.

Photo Aug 14, 9 02 41 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 14, 9 02 53 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 14, 9 03 07 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 14, 9 03 34 PM.jpg
Diogo Dj Dragão
Nothing? One bump before Craigslist.
Dia Laryea
Free bump for you. These laptops literally have the power of a metro train. Good luck selling!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy