Two (available separately) Traktor Kontrol X1's

Home :: Marketplace :: Two (available separately) Traktor Kontrol X1'sReply
Two (available separately) Traktor Kontrol X1's
Posted on: 10.08.2013 by Caleb Demillo
WHAT: I am selling my two Traktor Kontrol X1's (MK1). They are available either in a pair or separately. Both are in fantastic condition, with no noticeable wear and marks on them, they were lovingly cared for and rarely left the house.

They include cables of course, and will arrive packaged in Native Instrument packaging (though not original boxes, as I don't have them).

Own a piece of DJTT history! These were featured in the DJTT feature piece on my setup for DJ Booth Setup winner 2012 (http://www.djranking s.com/2012/12/0...-setup-winner/).

WHY: Why would I sell these fabulous controllers? The allure of the MK2 model was too great!

PRICE: $100 each, plus shipping (shipping for $15 each, $20 if buying both). Paypal payment accepted.

LOCATION: Boston, MA. Local pickup available. Please note: Shipping is available ONLY to the US.

PICS:

Caleb Demillo
WHAT: I am selling my two Traktor Kontrol X1's (MK1). They are available either in a pair or separately. Both are in fantastic condition, with no noticeable wear and marks on them, they were lovingly cared for and rarely left the house.

They include cables of course, and will arrive packaged in Native Instrument packaging (though not original boxes, as I don't have them).

Own a piece of DJTT history! These were featured in the DJTT feature piece on my setup for DJ Booth Setup winner 2012 (http://www.djranking s.com/2012/12/0...-setup-winner/).

WHY: Why would I sell these fabulous controllers? The allure of the MK2 model was too great!

PRICE: $100 each, plus shipping (shipping for $15 each, $20 if buying both). Paypal payment accepted.

LOCATION: Boston, MA. Local pickup available. Please note: Shipping is available ONLY to the US.

PICS:

Caleb Demillo
no longer available
Caleb Demillo
PM replied
Ralph Alderette
PM Sent
Myrta Neweii
I can do 115 for one, shipped
Caleb Demillo
Canada I'll consider.
Myrta Neweii
so no shipping to canada? im about an hour north of the border in Southern Ontario
Caleb Demillo
I try here and there, it's all just time!
Lannie Kutay
i'll give you a free bump Ryan. but i have to ask why dont we see you on the community s a little more man?? I believe you have alot of cool tips and stuff to give us. Stop by once in a while....

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy