Kontrol X1, Korg KP3, MicroKorg

Home :: Marketplace :: Kontrol X1, Korg KP3, MicroKorgReply
Kontrol X1, Korg KP3, MicroKorg
Posted on: 18.08.2013 by Aleisha Nakaoka
I am in the process of slimming down my production rig. These are the three things that I've decided to part with. I'm also partially funding another piece of kit that I've been believeing about a lot lately. I figured I'd post it up here before I resort to the dreaded e-bay. So, here it is.

Kontrol X1- In great condition. No issues whatsoever. Super clean. Original box. USB cable. $120.00

Korg KP3- Perfect condition. Practically new, barely used. Original box. $200.00

Korg MicroKorg- Used for awhile. Shows slight signs of use. Scratches here and there. Nothing major. No problems at all other than the pitch wheel spring action doesn't work on the downward pitch. Honestly, I kinda prefer it this way. It doesn't interfere w/ performance much at all.

No Vocoder mic. After market power supply. $240.00

Get at me if interested.

photo-4.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto.jpg
Aleisha Nakaoka
I am in the process of slimming down my production rig. These are the three things that I've decided to part with. I'm also partially funding another piece of kit that I've been believeing about a lot lately. I figured I'd post it up here before I resort to the dreaded e-bay. So, here it is.

Kontrol X1- In great condition. No issues whatsoever. Super clean. Original box. USB cable. $120.00

Korg KP3- Perfect condition. Practically new, barely used. Original box. $200.00

Korg MicroKorg- Used for awhile. Shows slight signs of use. Scratches here and there. Nothing major. No problems at all other than the pitch wheel spring action doesn't work on the downward pitch. Honestly, I kinda prefer it this way. It doesn't interfere w/ performance much at all.

No Vocoder mic. After market power supply. $240.00

Get at me if interested.

photo-4.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto.jpg

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy