Or for Sale: Native Instruments Maschine (no software)

Home :: Marketplace :: Or for Sale: Native Instruments Maschine (no software)Reply
Or for Sale: Native Instruments Maschine (no software)
Posted on: 13.01.2013 by Jason Mcewing
I'm currently not using my Native Instruments Maschine, since I bought this when I was a student, I cannot transfer the educational license therefore it will be a hardware only trade or sale.

Condition is basically brand new, the unit still has the stickers on the screen and I'm including the box as well. No scratches or signs of use.

What I'm looking for is

$270
Audio 10 (no software needed) in mint condition

You can still make me offers as well.

USA buyers only and Paypal is the only method of payment that I can accept.

photo.JPG
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by texasboi7432
I recently got a great deal on a brand new mk2 but it didnt come with software so I have been trying to find one would you be willing to sell or trade for the one you have
sold it for $25 back in jan
Randall Warlow
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
I have a software license for maschine I don't need...my bro has mk1, I have mk2, and I've had a maschine software license on my acct prior to me even buying a maschine...I've just emailed NI to release
I recently got a great deal on a brand new mk2 but it didnt come with software so I have been trying to find one would you be willing to sell or trade for the one you have
Jason Mcewing
Originally Posted by TheRad
What are you looking for?
This->
$270
NI Audio 10 (no software needed) in mint condition.

You can still make me offers with other gear .
Jason Mcewing
I'm currently not using my Native Instruments Maschine, since I bought this when I was a student, I cannot transfer the educational license therefore it will be a hardware only trade or sale.

Condition is basically brand new, the unit still has the stickers on the screen and I'm including the box as well. No scratches or signs of use.

What I'm looking for is

$270
Audio 10 (no software needed) in mint condition

You can still make me offers as well.

USA buyers only and Paypal is the only method of payment that I can accept.

photo.JPG
Damian Tomasian
do you have mk1 serial # that you wanna sell?
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by texasboi7432
sold it for $25 back in jan
Randall Warlow
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
I have a software license for maschine I don't need...my bro has mk1, I have mk2, and I've had a maschine software license on my acct prior to me even buying a maschine...I've just emailed NI to release
Federico Vilas
Selling it... But for a reasonable price
Jason Mcewing
That's cool. I don't understand your post exactly however - are you selling it or are you offering it?
Federico Vilas
Alfredia Hano
I definitely misread. lol
Jason Mcewing
Originally Posted by TheRad
This->
$270
NI Audio 10 (no software needed) in mint condition.

You can still make me offers with other gear .
Alfredia Hano

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy