Behringer CMD PL1

Home :: Marketplace :: Behringer CMD PL1Reply
Behringer CMD PL1
Posted on: 23.08.2013 by Lannie Kutay
yo, its about that time for me to stray from DVS and hit up some modular stuff!!

If you got a behringer CMD PL1 (the platter one), than I got $$$ coming your way!

2 units is fine, but 4 would be great!
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by nem0nic
I didn't realize they didn't have an actual store. That's crazy. I lived in ATL for almost 10 years, but that was 6 years ago.
oh hey I know who you are.....believe you could send a few pl1's my way for "testing"???
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by 031999
oh no they totally are. I order stuff from them. I have even toured their warehouse, and been in their recording studio. But they insist on shipping all their products, with no pickup available. hahaha just kinda weird.
I believe you lol, I've purchased from them in the past.
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by Kwal
Seems legit.
oh no they totally are. I order stuff from them. I have even toured their warehouse, and been in their recording studio. But they insist on shipping all their products, with no pickup available. hahaha just kinda weird.
Hellen Mindrup
I might. They are so weird, they are like one of the biggest retailers of audio gear . But they do not have a actual storefront. I placed an order with them, and asked if I could come by and pick it up (since they are like 15 mins away). They said NO WAY, it had to be shipped. Stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Seems legit.
Lannie Kutay
If you live in Atlanta, why not hit up Unique Squared? They have them in stock.
I might. They are so weird, they are like one of the biggest retailers of audio gear . But they do not have a actual storefront. I placed an order with them, and asked if I could come by and pick it up (since they are like 15 mins away). They said NO WAY, it had to be shipped. Stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Lannie Kutay
yo, its about that time for me to stray from DVS and hit up some modular stuff!!

If you got a behringer CMD PL1 (the platter one), than I got $$$ coming your way!

2 units is fine, but 4 would be great!
Lannie Kutay
haha they make you design em, but you cant touch em...hmmm sounds like some kind of audio gear strip club..?? lol
Diogo Dj Dragão
Haha! Right now I can't even get my hands on new product.
Lannie Kutay
I didn't realize they didn't have an actual store. That's crazy. I lived in ATL for almost 10 years, but that was 6 years ago.
oh hey I know who you are.....believe you could send a few pl1's my way for "testing"???
Diogo Dj Dragão
Hellen Mindrup
I believe you lol, I've purchased from them in the past.
Emelina Chillson
It is most likely due to licensing. They may not be licensed to have a storefront and theyre warehouse may not be zoned properly either.
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by Kwal
Seems legit.
Hellen Mindrup
Seems legit.
Lannie Kutay
Diogo Dj Dragão
Lannie Kutay
Lol no I'm gonna use the mixer, but i need to have transport control on 4 decks
Hellen Mindrup
Buys Zero8 mixer

Decides to go modular 2 days later lol
Lannie Kutay
haha yeah i know. I was just seeing if any member wanted to get rid of one.
Wilton Keuning
Bro. You live in America. Haha, just buy B&H.

CMD PL1

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy