Allen & Heath Xone 42, NI Audio 8, Apogee One & APC 40 - New York, NY USA

Home :: Marketplace :: Allen & Heath Xone 42, NI Audio 8, Apogee One & APC 40 - New York, NY USAReply
Allen & Heath Xone 42, NI Audio 8, Apogee One & APC 40 - New York, NY USA
Posted on: 05.08.2013 by Cammy Demos
Hi guys,

I have a some additional items for sale that are all in perfect condition, see below for prices and pictures. I will entertain all serious offers and trades.

Xone 42: $600
Audio 8: $150 - Cables are included, I am currently looking for the control vinyl and CDs.
Apogee One: $200
APC 40: $200

Cammy Demos
Originally Posted by eddynator97
Hey, Mate Am Intrested on the audio 8, i was wondering is it still in good condition and does it come with traktor scratch pro software and how do we deal with shipping?
Great condition. I have never used it outside of my house, I am just a bedroom enthusiast. All original wires are in tact and all connections are solid.

I can give you a brand new copy of Traktor Scratch Pro 2 that came with my Traktor Z2.

As for shipping, I guess let me know where you are and we can work it out. PM me if you are still interested.
Cammy Demos
Hi guys,

I have a some additional items for sale that are all in perfect condition, see below for prices and pictures. I will entertain all serious offers and trades.

Xone 42: $600
Audio 8: $150 - Cables are included, I am currently looking for the control vinyl and CDs.
Apogee One: $200
APC 40: $200

Marion Corbo
dang I missed a good price
Cammy Demos
Xone and audio 8 are sold.

Apogee one and Apc 40 still available.
Cammy Demos
Audio 8 is still available, the sale fell through. Thanks.
Dia Laryea
Crazy good price on that Audio 8, mad jealous.
Cammy Demos
Originally Posted by eddynator97
Hey, Mate Am Intrested on the audio 8, i was wondering is it still in good condition and does it come with traktor scratch pro software and how do we deal with shipping?
Great condition. I have never used it outside of my house, I am just a bedroom enthusiast. All original wires are in tact and all connections are solid.

I can give you a brand new copy of Traktor Scratch Pro 2 that came with my Traktor Z2.

As for shipping, I guess let me know where you are and we can work it out. PM me if you are still interested.
Shanae Shauf

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy