Say it ain't so- my pristine Xone: DB4 up for sale

Home :: Marketplace :: Say it ain't so- my pristine Xone: DB4 up for saleReply
Say it ain't so- my pristine Xone: DB4 up for sale
Posted on: 05.07.2013 by Romelia Stankard
Pretty conflicted about this but figure I would throw it up for sale and see if anything bites. This thing is absolutely pristine, never left my living room and not a scratch on it- I'm the first and only owner. I really do love this thing but the fact is I just don't really DJ at home anymore and it is collecting dust (literally, I didn't bother to clean off all of it yet in the pic below). I'm sure I will regret it and will probably buy another in the future but right now I am mostly focusing on production and there is some studio/synth gear I want that I will get more use out of in the near future.

Comes with the Xone: DB4 soft carry case.

Price drop- now asking $1,950 shipped anywhere in the US. This price is for a paypal personal payment only (otherwise you cover 3.5% fees). not in a rush to let it go but if someone wants it it's up for grabs.

Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
DJM 900 + cash?
maybe, really depends how much cash you are offering. feel free to pm me an offer.
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel
I've got a pristine DJM-900 Nexus. Tempting offer! That's a beautiful mixer.
Alright, if you're interested send me an offer!
Caleb Demillo
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
Will also consider trading for other 4 channel mixers plus cash (you will be adding at least $1000). Would consider xone 92s, djm 800/850, or possibly other 4 chan mixers plus a good chunk of cash.
Romelia Stankard
Pretty conflicted about this but figure I would throw it up for sale and see if anything bites. This thing is absolutely pristine, never left my living room and not a scratch on it- I'm the first and only owner. I really do love this thing but the fact is I just don't really DJ at home anymore and it is collecting dust (literally, I didn't bother to clean off all of it yet in the pic below). I'm sure I will regret it and will probably buy another in the future but right now I am mostly focusing on production and there is some studio/synth gear I want that I will get more use out of in the near future.

Comes with the Xone: DB4 soft carry case.

Price drop- now asking $1,950 shipped anywhere in the US. This price is for a paypal personal payment only (otherwise you cover 3.5% fees). not in a rush to let it go but if someone wants it it's up for grabs.

Marget Vasilko
Romelia Stankard
DB4 is gone
Kristi Killingworth
Hey,

Sorry I'm still kinda new to the community . I either can't figure out how to PM or i haven't been approved to do so by an admin. Still very interested though. Let me know if I can send you an email or something to get into contact w/ you.
Romelia Stankard
pm sent
Marget Vasilko
What's the lowest you'd consider going for a fellow bro in Miami that's been dying to get his hands on this? No shipping, cash in hand. Maybe just a quick demo so you can give me a head start on some of the features? Probably not worth mentioning, but if you're still considering trades I have a Z2 I won't need anymore if I buy this.
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
DJM 900 + cash?
maybe, really depends how much cash you are offering. feel free to pm me an offer.
Marcelina Hanaway
DJM 900 + cash?
Romelia Stankard

$1950 shipped
Romelia Stankard
Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel
Alright, if you're interested send me an offer!
Caleb Demillo
Originally Posted by Xonetacular
Will also consider trading for other 4 channel mixers plus cash (you will be adding at least $1000). Would consider xone 92s, djm 800/850, or possibly other 4 chan mixers plus a good chunk of cash.
Romelia Stankard
Rochel Papillion
that is the unfortunate thing about having a xone, its always a hard task trying to sell a mixer from them compared to a pioneer.
Hellen Mindrup
The things I would do for this mixer... Good luck selling.
Romelia Stankard
Judi Sissel
No your not, guiltyblade... just sayin'
Alla Bluemke
Damn. I want it but I really don't need it haha. I'm ok with my 900......thats what I have to keep saying to myself.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy