My practically brand new Traktor S4 with Software! Sad Day

Home :: Marketplace :: My practically brand new Traktor S4 with Software! Sad DayReply
My practically brand new Traktor S4 with Software! Sad Day
Posted on: 09.09.2013 by Isela Retano
As some of you may know i just purchased a traktor s4 online and once reciving it i came to the conclusion (a little too late ...) that i should not have purchased the controller since I am way to busy between school and work to even have time to mess around with it and I decided that it would not be feasible to have and I may decide to purchase one next summer but as of right now it is looking like i can no longer hold on to this, I literally used it for maybe an hour tops and i will un register the software and try to unregister the actual controller from my email. I will be shipping it UPS Ground with Insurance so the cost alone for shipping will be 30$ and I will cover paypal fees and I am not trying to make a profit I am just trying to get some of my money back because i rather have a loss of a few bucks than a loss of 600$ sitting under my bed. I am selling it for $550 shipped!

Well here is the box the unit is inside perfect with absolutely nothing wrong with it and if you want me to prove to you of how new it is i will send you the receipt if you do not believe me.

If i receive payment by soon I will ship it out tomorrow.

Here it is without my paper, (this pic was from when i opened it)
Isela Retano
As some of you may know i just purchased a traktor s4 online and once reciving it i came to the conclusion (a little too late ...) that i should not have purchased the controller since I am way to busy between school and work to even have time to mess around with it and I decided that it would not be feasible to have and I may decide to purchase one next summer but as of right now it is looking like i can no longer hold on to this, I literally used it for maybe an hour tops and i will un register the software and try to unregister the actual controller from my email. I will be shipping it UPS Ground with Insurance so the cost alone for shipping will be 30$ and I will cover paypal fees and I am not trying to make a profit I am just trying to get some of my money back because i rather have a loss of a few bucks than a loss of 600$ sitting under my bed. I am selling it for $550 shipped!

Well here is the box the unit is inside perfect with absolutely nothing wrong with it and if you want me to prove to you of how new it is i will send you the receipt if you do not believe me.

If i receive payment by soon I will ship it out tomorrow.

Here it is without my paper, (this pic was from when i opened it)
Isela Retano
Sold((((((((((((
Isela Retano
It's a sad day bump!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy