Vestax VCI-100 (the classic!) - $150 + shipping - Pittsburgh, PA USA

Home :: Marketplace :: Vestax VCI-100 (the classic!) - $150 + shipping - Pittsburgh, PA USAReply
Vestax VCI-100 (the classic!) - $150 + shipping - Pittsburgh, PA USA
Posted on: 26.05.2013 by Lynda Guerrieri
2013-05-26_16-54-28_569.jpg

It's tearing up my heart to do this, but despite having done about a hundred gigs with this metal tank of a controller, I haven't touched it in a couple of years and thought it's time to send it on its way to a new and loving home.

For years, this classic was a darling of DJ Techtools (you can read this wonderful retrospective on the DJ Techtools site) and while in its current incarnation (featuring v1.2 firmware) it is a bit limited, Ean and the other wonderful modders of the DJTT community have given you the tools to give this baby new life--all you have to do is go to the webstore and the mappings sections of the site. I also hear it's great paired with a MIDI Fighter, if you happen to have one.

It's in pretty good shape, aside from some light scuffing and a very small "oem" dent in one corner that came with the machine and wasn't worth pitching a stink about. If it's stored in cold weather, the jog wheels lose some of their touch sensitivity until they warm back up, but I'm pretty sure that's the case with all of them.

Comes as pictured, as well as with the original documentation. Please help this puppy find a new home!
Faustina Bierschenk
Originally Posted by carmelalela
to late, right? feeling optimistic
i've got one i can sell you, recently made the switch to vinyl and like the original poster i have to let my baby teach someone else the fundamentals ... get your post count up so you can get pm's lol

sorry for hijacking this thread a bit
Dean Ficociello
Originally Posted by josephy
This baby (as in, I love it like my very own) is still available, and I would rather it go to a loving home of a DJTT modder or starter DJ instead of an eBay scammer or clueless Craigslist flake. Still open to offers. Thanks!

P.S. - I'm not entirely sure where the USB cable went, but a replacement can be had very cheaply and easily.
Lynda Guerrieri
2013-05-26_16-54-28_569.jpg

It's tearing up my heart to do this, but despite having done about a hundred gigs with this metal tank of a controller, I haven't touched it in a couple of years and thought it's time to send it on its way to a new and loving home.

For years, this classic was a darling of DJ Techtools (you can read this wonderful retrospective on the DJ Techtools site) and while in its current incarnation (featuring v1.2 firmware) it is a bit limited, Ean and the other wonderful modders of the DJTT community have given you the tools to give this baby new life--all you have to do is go to the webstore and the mappings sections of the site. I also hear it's great paired with a MIDI Fighter, if you happen to have one.

It's in pretty good shape, aside from some light scuffing and a very small "oem" dent in one corner that came with the machine and wasn't worth pitching a stink about. If it's stored in cold weather, the jog wheels lose some of their touch sensitivity until they warm back up, but I'm pretty sure that's the case with all of them.

Comes as pictured, as well as with the original documentation. Please help this puppy find a new home!
Faustina Bierschenk
Originally Posted by carmelalela
i've got one i can sell you, recently made the switch to vinyl and like the original poster i have to let my baby teach someone else the fundamentals ... get your post count up so you can get pm's lol

sorry for hijacking this thread a bit
Dean Ficociello
Originally Posted by josephy
This baby (as in, I love it like my very own) is still available, and I would rather it go to a loving home of a DJTT modder or starter DJ instead of an eBay scammer or clueless Craigslist flake. Still open to offers. Thanks!

P.S. - I'm not entirely sure where the USB cable went, but a replacement can be had very cheaply and easily.
Desire Oncken
shoot me a pm if it's still available.
Lynda Guerrieri

Lynda Guerrieri
Countdown to last top... feel free to make me an offer!
Lynda Guerrieri
I'm going to drop the price to $125 + shipping. Gauging the market for these things was tough. Hope everybody's having a good day!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy