Clearing My Table Space Sale!

Home :: Marketplace :: Clearing My Table Space Sale!Reply
Clearing My Table Space Sale!
Posted on: 20.12.2012 by Glennis Bischoff
two turntables and a mixer with Stanton Discmaster II needles, for use in scratching. they sound pretty decent and perform great with timecodes. the sale includes:

2 Gemini XL-500II Turntables, direct drive
2 Stanton Discmaster needles
2 Original Slipmats (they read: "mixing the world together thru music, Gemini, sound products with sound ideas")
2 Butter Rugs (black)
2 White Traktor MKII Control vinyls

Vestax PMC-05-Pro Scratch Mixer
has a slight humming in the Headphone jack, and one of the 2 master out pairs is missing an RCA cap, but the output works just fine without the metal cap.

Novation ReMTE ZeRO SL MIDI Controller comes with software and samples, as well as some VST's on a disc.

Im asking:
$130 for each turntable, and all its accessories
$20 for the Gemini Mixer
$225 for the Vestax mixer.
$125 for Remote Zero

also, as always, i will consider all trade offers and price negotiations. i love trading kit for kit.
prices do not include shipping. shipping on the turntables may be expensive!
i will ship anything and everything, and the turntables will be shipped with the ultimate care taken to ensure they survive!

Link to Gallery with these and some more pictures http://imgur.com/a/owEsR#0

peace yall

EDIT: forgot to mention, i only ship to USA and Canada
Glennis Bischoff
Originally Posted by Volpe
200 for the two turntables incl shipping?
cant do 200 for the turntables and shipping, shipping will be high due to weight, please send me an address and i can calculate the shipping cost.

Originally Posted by dadajabez
What sort of trades are you interested in?
im open to any trades, never know what i might like. im looking for something to control traktor with, and i need some knobs and faders if you have something like that.
Glennis Bischoff
Originally Posted by deejaygee
how much for the tsp white timecodes
sorry, timecodes are going with the turntables for now. if they dont sell soone enough i'll put em up separate though.

Originally Posted by djlotus
I recognize that mixer. That's a good deal for a great mixer. I hope someone is lucky enough to grab that quick.
hey yeah! its been a great one, but right now i am in desperate need of a 4 channel mixer. sad to say that scratching is kind of taking a back seat for now.
Glennis Bischoff
two turntables and a mixer with Stanton Discmaster II needles, for use in scratching. they sound pretty decent and perform great with timecodes. the sale includes:

2 Gemini XL-500II Turntables, direct drive
2 Stanton Discmaster needles
2 Original Slipmats (they read: "mixing the world together thru music, Gemini, sound products with sound ideas")
2 Butter Rugs (black)
2 White Traktor MKII Control vinyls

Vestax PMC-05-Pro Scratch Mixer
has a slight humming in the Headphone jack, and one of the 2 master out pairs is missing an RCA cap, but the output works just fine without the metal cap.

Novation ReMTE ZeRO SL MIDI Controller comes with software and samples, as well as some VST's on a disc.

Im asking:
$130 for each turntable, and all its accessories
$20 for the Gemini Mixer
$225 for the Vestax mixer.
$125 for Remote Zero

also, as always, i will consider all trade offers and price negotiations. i love trading kit for kit.
prices do not include shipping. shipping on the turntables may be expensive!
i will ship anything and everything, and the turntables will be shipped with the ultimate care taken to ensure they survive!

Link to Gallery with these and some more pictures http://imgur.com/a/owEsR#0

peace yall

EDIT: forgot to mention, i only ship to USA and Canada
Glennis Bischoff
well, back on DJTT after a while. kinda forgot that i still had this up here. everythings still for sale! haha.
sorry ive been gone for months
Lasandra Fontano
if it doesn't go through let me know.
Glennis Bischoff
yeah, working on a deal with the turntables ATM.
Lasandra Fontano
timecode vinyl still going with the turntables?
Glennis Bischoff
everything still for sale. Pm me offers.
Glennis Bischoff
Price drop, 200 for Vestax Mixer
Glennis Bischoff
happy new year bump!
Random X
Anytime.
Glennis Bischoff
thanks tekki, much appreciated
Random X
Resized images.
Glennis Bischoff
also, to anyone with offers and trades, please PM me instead of offering on the thread.
Glennis Bischoff
Originally Posted by Volpe
cant do 200 for the turntables and shipping, shipping will be high due to weight, please send me an address and i can calculate the shipping cost.

Originally Posted by dadajabez
im open to any trades, never know what i might like. im looking for something to control traktor with, and i need some knobs and faders if you have something like that.
Mariko Solski
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Glennis Bischoff
Bump, everything is still available!
Glennis Bischoff
Originally Posted by deejaygee
sorry, timecodes are going with the turntables for now. if they dont sell soone enough i'll put em up separate though.

Originally Posted by djlotus
I recognize that mixer. That's a good deal for a great mixer. I hope someone is lucky enough to grab that quick.
hey yeah! its been a great one, but right now i am in desperate need of a 4 channel mixer. sad to say that scratching is kind of taking a back seat for now.
Ira Alsadi
Elnora Wisegarver
Glennis Bischoff
more images of the ReMote ZeRO Added on the imgur link

http://imgur.com/a/owEsR#0

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy