Pair of X1 MK1s, Any Condition (An Unusual Trade Opportunity)

Home :: Marketplace :: Pair of X1 MK1s, Any Condition (An Unusual Trade Opportunity)Reply
Pair of X1 MK1s, Any Condition (An Unusual Trade Opportunity)
Posted on: 15.09.2013 by Doreen Schurle
As title, really Would ideally like to trade for some of my custom cables

The condition of the unit/units would determine how many sets you got and whether they were premium or not, but suffice it to say you'd be getting them at a significant discount :P

For example, for a single good condition X1, you might get 4 standard cables (in colours of your choice, obviously), or a pair of standards and balanced cables, or a pair of premiums, etc. It's up to you really, make me an offer

The reason I'm doing this is that I have a LOT of my own money invested in the business at the moment (and I'm constantly reinvesting rather than taking money OUT for personal things) and don't really NEED the X1s, but they'd be nice to have, so this way both of us win... you get my stuff at a discounted price (possibly up to 50% discount), and I get some gear without having to be late with my rent this month
Doreen Schurle
As title, really Would ideally like to trade for some of my custom cables

The condition of the unit/units would determine how many sets you got and whether they were premium or not, but suffice it to say you'd be getting them at a significant discount :P

For example, for a single good condition X1, you might get 4 standard cables (in colours of your choice, obviously), or a pair of standards and balanced cables, or a pair of premiums, etc. It's up to you really, make me an offer

The reason I'm doing this is that I have a LOT of my own money invested in the business at the moment (and I'm constantly reinvesting rather than taking money OUT for personal things) and don't really NEED the X1s, but they'd be nice to have, so this way both of us win... you get my stuff at a discounted price (possibly up to 50% discount), and I get some gear without having to be late with my rent this month

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy