Ikea Angled Capita legs.

Home :: Marketplace :: Ikea Angled Capita legs.Reply
Ikea Angled Capita legs.
Posted on: 09.09.2013 by Klara Kinnebrew
Well im looking to build my first booth and I REALLY would like some of the angled Capita legs that have been discontinued from IKEA. I got a hot C-Note for a pair of angled legs... Holler at me.
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by William Gibson
GUYS, Listen up!

I took a trip to ikea a few days ago to get some stuff for the desk and off in a corner I found a rack literally down by the floor with some angled capita lets in them. When I went to check out, they were not even in the computer. They just rang them up as a generic item for $19.99.

Considering how much the members here have helped me, Im looking to give back. Im taking another trip within the next 2 weeks to pick up some more stuff. I am willing to pick some of these up for anyone that needs them. Just pay all shipping, PP fees and anything I may need for a box (priority flat rate will probably work best for this.)

If anyone is interested, hit me up. Holla.
Yes I am definitely in. As soon as you get your hands on a pair let me know your PayPal address

In the meantime I'm gonna go to my local one on Wednesday and look to see if they have them.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by 031999
haha im sure he can get a few more
Hopefully

Originally Posted by stancollins
Yeah sorry kwal was fast off the blocks....
I might have one or two more.....Will have a look tomorrow
Yeah, I wasn't messing around today lol.
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by Kwal
Too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellen Mindrup
How much you want man??

Lannie Kutay
I have a couple here..

If anyone wants to cover postage they are more than welcome to them...

I'm based in the UK
How much you want man??
Klara Kinnebrew
Originally Posted by Patch

What do YOU believe is a reasonable price? I like the sound of this "c note" that got mentioned?.
The bullshit walks, the money talks.
Lannie Kutay
If we can agree on a reasonable price that makes it worth my while, I'll go and buy all 10 that are in stock here in Bristol...
Well Im not in a HUGE rush to have them. So by all means you could wait until you could get a few people on board for the buy.

I would be in for 2 sets. Just let me know what you wanna charge me, whenever.

I'm sure you wont try to rape me on the price hahaha
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by William Gibson
GUYS, Listen up!

I took a trip to ikea a few days ago to get some stuff for the desk and off in a corner I found a rack literally down by the floor with some angled capita lets in them. When I went to check out, they were not even in the computer. They just rang them up as a generic item for $19.99.

Considering how much the members here have helped me, Im looking to give back. Im taking another trip within the next 2 weeks to pick up some more stuff. I am willing to pick some of these up for anyone that needs them. Just pay all shipping, PP fees and anything I may need for a box (priority flat rate will probably work best for this.)

Yes I am definitely in. As soon as you get your hands on a pair let me know your PayPal address

In the meantime I'm gonna go to my local one on Wednesday and look to see if they have them.
Klara Kinnebrew
GUYS, Listen up!

Hellen Mindrup
Hopefully

Yeah, I wasn't messing around today lol.
Brunilda Kora
PM me with a reasonable offer if your still after some...
Cyndy Buatte
Lannie Kutay
Originally Posted by Kwal

Hellen Mindrup
How much you want man??

Lannie Kutay
I have a couple here..

I'm based in the UK
How much you want man??
Cyndy Buatte
I have a couple here..

I'm based in the UK
Klara Kinnebrew

What do YOU believe is a reasonable price? I like the sound of this "c note" that got mentioned?.
The bullshit walks, the money talks.
Brunilda Kora
Happy to sort out a group buy and ship 'em separately.

What do YOU believe is a reasonable price? I like the sound of this "c note" that got mentioned?

Maybe not. But seriously - if it's worth my while, I'll be happy to do it for a bunch of you guys.
Lannie Kutay
If we can agree on a reasonable price that makes it worth my while, I'll go and buy all 10 that are in stock here in Bristol...
Well Im not in a HUGE rush to have them. So by all means you could wait until you could get a few people on board for the buy.

I would be in for 2 sets. Just let me know what you wanna charge me, whenever.

I'm sure you wont try to rape me on the price hahaha
Klara Kinnebrew
I figured I was not the only one looking for some.
Brunilda Kora
Hellen Mindrup
yes they are. Not sure why, but they are no longer listed on the website.
This is now a thread for anyone in the US needing angled capitas.

Patch.. Buy me some, yo.
Lannie Kutay
Wait - these are discontinued in the U.S? I can buy a few of these here in the UK if there is enough interest...

No idea how much shipping to the U.S would be, though...
yes they are. Not sure why, but they are no longer listed on the website.
Hellen Mindrup
Wait - these are discontinued in the U.S? I can buy a few of these here in the UK if there is enough interest...

I couldn't find them myself, but I'm also from Chicago like the two others in this thread so I'm sure we've all tried the same Ikea stores. I really want some, ship them to me lol.
Brunilda Kora

Lannie Kutay
I hate to piggyback, but this s a pretty fresh thread, lol. Anyone have any more??
Klara Kinnebrew
Meeting up with B1sh0p to grab these. Thanks DJTT.
Sonja Roybal
Pm sent.
Klara Kinnebrew
Sweet. Lets do it. Where abouts are you located.
Sonja Roybal
You lucked out. I was saving these for a separate build, but I need the money. I live in Chicago too.

image.jpg

*edit*

I accidentally attached the image twice. I only have 1 pair.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy