Wanted pair of Gemini CDJ-700 Professional CD Player

Home :: Marketplace :: Wanted pair of Gemini CDJ-700 Professional CD PlayerReply
Wanted pair of Gemini CDJ-700 Professional CD Player
Posted on: 29.09.2013 by Elnora Wisegarver
Looking for a used pair > I am in Easton PA but could be willing to ravel to NJ Or NY depending on where you are . So if you have them and looking to get rid of please contact me . Budget is a little low like 400 or so will pay to have them shipped if need be .thanks
Rosy Banuelos
Originally Posted by deejaygee
Looking for a used pair > I am in Easton PA but could be willing to ravel to NJ Or NY depending on where you are . So if you have them and looking to get rid of please contact me . Budget is a little low like 400 or so will pay to have them shipped if need be .thanks
I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but I have a pair of American Audio Radius 3000 for sale. They are used, in good condition with retail boxes. They were mounted in a case for the last year and a half until I recently switched over to a 4trak. I live in Maryland, near Baltimore. I'm looking for $450 for the pair. I have photos if you're interested.
Elnora Wisegarver
Elnora Wisegarver
My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.
Yea love it
Ralph Alderette
Yoooo. I have a pair that are MINT. I'll PM you right... meow.
Lannie Kutay
I have only one available totally mint with box and all cables for $240 shipped
Elnora Wisegarver
Yea I know I though i sent him a pm but by the time i got back they where gone.
Rosy Banuelos
Originally Posted by deejaygee
I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but I have a pair of American Audio Radius 3000 for sale. They are used, in good condition with retail boxes. They were mounted in a case for the last year and a half until I recently switched over to a 4trak. I live in Maryland, near Baltimore. I'm looking for $450 for the pair. I have photos if you're interested.
Chandra Lean
pretty much a week late, someone just sold theirs

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy