Novation Twitch - Excellent condition - $250 - New Zealand

Home :: Marketplace :: Novation Twitch - Excellent condition - $250 - New ZealandReply
Novation Twitch - Excellent condition - $250 - New Zealand
Posted on: 01.10.2013 by Monroe Vandeslunt
Excellent condition Novation Twitch for sale.

Only selling because I have upgraded to a new controller and no longer need the Twitch.

It has served me well as my mobile setup when I needed to bring my own gear. I normally use turntables at home or the gig provided CDJ's, so I have not used it much.

This is a great controller for someone starting out, has all the high end performance features of Serato DJ in an easy to use format.

The unit comes on its own, I no longer have the traktor overlay (was useless) or the USB cable (it was faulty and caused audio drop outs).

I'm selling my unit for $250 USD. Shipping cost is dependent on buyer location.
Monroe Vandeslunt
Excellent condition Novation Twitch for sale.

Only selling because I have upgraded to a new controller and no longer need the Twitch.

It has served me well as my mobile setup when I needed to bring my own gear. I normally use turntables at home or the gig provided CDJ's, so I have not used it much.

This is a great controller for someone starting out, has all the high end performance features of Serato DJ in an easy to use format.

The unit comes on its own, I no longer have the traktor overlay (was useless) or the USB cable (it was faulty and caused audio drop outs).

I'm selling my unit for $250 USD. Shipping cost is dependent on buyer location.
Monroe Vandeslunt
Sold!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy