Allen & Heath - Xone XD-53 Headphones

Home :: Marketplace :: Allen & Heath - Xone XD-53 HeadphonesReply
Allen & Heath - Xone XD-53 Headphones
Posted on: 03.10.2013 by Alexandra Nerby
These are my "home" headphones so never gigged. Less than 10 hours of use due to many other headphones in my arsenal.

"The Xone XD-53 professional monitoring headphones have been developed to complete any professional DJ's set up, and perfectly complements the Xone DJ mixer range. The XD-53 headphones have a circumaural design, providing excellent isolation from ambient noise, which makes them ideal for DJs working in loud environments. The 53mm speaker drivers deliver an extremely high performance, with an extended low-frequency response. The rotating earpieces with soft earpads allow comfortable one-ear monitoring, and the adjustable headband ensures excellent wearing comfort."

Price: $150

U.S. only and Paypal only. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks for looking!
Alexandra Nerby
These are my "home" headphones so never gigged. Less than 10 hours of use due to many other headphones in my arsenal.

"The Xone XD-53 professional monitoring headphones have been developed to complete any professional DJ's set up, and perfectly complements the Xone DJ mixer range. The XD-53 headphones have a circumaural design, providing excellent isolation from ambient noise, which makes them ideal for DJs working in loud environments. The 53mm speaker drivers deliver an extremely high performance, with an extended low-frequency response. The rotating earpieces with soft earpads allow comfortable one-ear monitoring, and the adjustable headband ensures excellent wearing comfort."

Price: $150

U.S. only and Paypal only. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks for looking!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy