Vestax PMC-05 ProIV Mixer, Mint.. Warranty

Home :: Marketplace :: Vestax PMC-05 ProIV Mixer, Mint.. WarrantyReply
Vestax PMC-05 ProIV Mixer, Mint.. Warranty
Posted on: 12.09.2013 by Terra Merigold
This is a great scratch mixer with USB control. I purchased it new on 12/5/12 -- still almost 3 months left on original manufacture warranty.

Original Box, Manual, Power Supply etc.

I has seen very very very little use. You can see in the close up, I have maybe scratched on it for 2 hours total.. I really am more of a producer and rarely get on tables anymore.

I am now wanting to do a trade for a DJM-T1 mixer, in great/good condition. I don't need traktor license.

SOLD

Terra Merigold
Originally Posted by flpanhandler
I have had 3 vestax mixers, and I like the additional midi for this one. Are the knobs also midi?

Edit, EQ knobs? Would love to switch one of those for filter control.
I am not really sure about the EQ knobs, I have never tested it that way. If not you could probably hook up and control with the effect send/return section routing is great.
Terra Merigold
This is a great scratch mixer with USB control. I purchased it new on 12/5/12 -- still almost 3 months left on original manufacture warranty.

Original Box, Manual, Power Supply etc.

I has seen very very very little use. You can see in the close up, I have maybe scratched on it for 2 hours total.. I really am more of a producer and rarely get on tables anymore.

I am now wanting to do a trade for a DJM-T1 mixer, in great/good condition. I don't need traktor license.

SOLD

Terra Merigold
sold
Terra Merigold
Bump
Terra Merigold
cheers; still for sale!
Terra Merigold
Originally Posted by flpanhandler
I have had 3 vestax mixers, and I like the additional midi for this one. Are the knobs also midi?

I am not really sure about the EQ knobs, I have never tested it that way. If not you could probably hook up and control with the effect send/return section routing is great.
Vito Chesnut

Terra Merigold
No problem. It's a sweet mixer, I just never use it and trying to liquidate some of my music hardware for other $ needs.
Vito Chesnut
trying to talk the wife into it... keep your fingers crossed.
Federico Vilas
if this was the REDBEAT i'd be all over it
Terra Merigold
final massive price drop is now $550....
Terra Merigold
price drop above..
Terra Merigold
bump+

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy