NI Traktor Kontrol F1 (inlc. full Traktor Pro 2 license) + Traktor Kontrol Bag

Home :: Marketplace :: NI Traktor Kontrol F1 (inlc. full Traktor Pro 2 license) + Traktor Kontrol BagReply
NI Traktor Kontrol F1 (inlc. full Traktor Pro 2 license) + Traktor Kontrol Bag
Posted on: 09.09.2013 by Marylyn Vine
Hi,

Rules:

• No trades
  • PayPal personal transfer only (unless you wish to pay the fee for a business transaction)
  • US only

For sale:

IMG_5701_small.jpgIMG_5702_small.jpgIMG_5704_small.jpg

What's included:

• Everything that came with F1 (box, cable, papers, additional overlay, etc.) including full Traktor Pro 2 license that's never been registered!
  • I'm woking on getting the F1 HW S/N unregistered. Will provide that as well as part of sale.
  • Traktor Kontrol Bag by itself. Sorry, nothing else came with it

Condition:

• Both items are in like-new fully-functioning condition. No scratches on the controller, tears on the bag or any other signs of wear. I'm the 1st and only owner, so far.
  • F1 has only been used a few times on my desk at home.
  • Since the F1 has never left my house the Kontrol Bag is basically unused, because transporting F1 is what it was originally purchased for.
  • I can provide more pictures or a video upon request.

Reason why selling:

• F1 seemed like a really cool idea at first, but didn't really fit into my workflow. I stuck with Maschine synched with Traktor. Since it's not being used, I have no other option than to sell it.
  • The bag is really nice and is just perfect for the F1. However, I have no other use for it, so it needs to go as well. Preferably, together with the controller.

About me:

• Although I haven't been very active lately, I've been a member of DJTT community s for a while.
  • I've sold my gear through this community multiple times in the past. All buyers have been extremely happy with their purchases and the buying experience overall. Unfortunately, I'm unable to locate the old threads. For some reason the search doesn't bring them up. Maybe they are too old
  • I will ship via USPS with tracking, insurance, etc.
  • I'm located in Boston area and might consider meeting in a Starbucks to conduct this transaction in person. I will deduct the cost of shipping from the final price in that case.
  • Please PM if interested.
Tangela Fasold
Originally Posted by LoopBeatz
Do you still have the F1 for sale
I have an F1 for sale if interested.
Marylyn Vine
No, I'm sorry, I don't. We just made a deal with elmooso (above).

I'll be updating the initial post right now.
Marylyn Vine
Originally Posted by elmooso
PM Sent
Thank you. PM answered.
Marylyn Vine
Hi,

Rules:

• No trades
  • PayPal personal transfer only (unless you wish to pay the fee for a business transaction)
  • US only

For sale:

IMG_5701_small.jpgIMG_5702_small.jpgIMG_5704_small.jpg

What's included:

• Everything that came with F1 (box, cable, papers, additional overlay, etc.) including full Traktor Pro 2 license that's never been registered!
  • I'm woking on getting the F1 HW S/N unregistered. Will provide that as well as part of sale.
  • Traktor Kontrol Bag by itself. Sorry, nothing else came with it

Condition:

• Both items are in like-new fully-functioning condition. No scratches on the controller, tears on the bag or any other signs of wear. I'm the 1st and only owner, so far.
  • F1 has only been used a few times on my desk at home.
  • Since the F1 has never left my house the Kontrol Bag is basically unused, because transporting F1 is what it was originally purchased for.
  • I can provide more pictures or a video upon request.

Reason why selling:

• F1 seemed like a really cool idea at first, but didn't really fit into my workflow. I stuck with Maschine synched with Traktor. Since it's not being used, I have no other option than to sell it.
  • The bag is really nice and is just perfect for the F1. However, I have no other use for it, so it needs to go as well. Preferably, together with the controller.

About me:

• Although I haven't been very active lately, I've been a member of DJTT community s for a while.
  • I've sold my gear through this community multiple times in the past. All buyers have been extremely happy with their purchases and the buying experience overall. Unfortunately, I'm unable to locate the old threads. For some reason the search doesn't bring them up. Maybe they are too old
  • I will ship via USPS with tracking, insurance, etc.
  • I'm located in Boston area and might consider meeting in a Starbucks to conduct this transaction in person. I will deduct the cost of shipping from the final price in that case.
  • Please PM if interested.
Rae Beachy
Everything Arrived 100% intact. Thx again
Tangela Fasold
I have an F1 for sale if interested.
Marylyn Vine
Thanks everyone who reviewed the thread. Both items are now sold.
Marylyn Vine
No, I'm sorry, I don't. We just made a deal with elmooso (above).

I'll be updating the initial post right now.
Lillie Resue
Marylyn Vine
Originally Posted by elmooso
PM Sent
Thank you. PM answered.
Rae Beachy
PM Sent
Marylyn Vine
Hi everyone,

Price lowered on both items. Let me know if there is any interest. Shipping and full Traktor license are still included.

P.S. If you don't feel the price is right, feel free to make me an offer.
Marylyn Vine
Hey guys,

Both items are packed and ready to go. With full T2 Pro license included I believe it's a pretty sweet deal. Any interest in US/Canada?

michael133,

I sent you a PM. I'm willing to do it only if you agree to absorb the elevated cost of international shipping. Please reply to me directly.

Thanks.
Katelyn Hoctor
No chance of uk shipping as if you were I'd be interested in both
Marylyn Vine
Hi,

I've just confirmed with NI that the F1 HW license has been released. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy