Maschine Software Only

Home :: Marketplace :: Maschine Software OnlyReply
Maschine Software Only
Posted on: 15.05.2013 by Ernestine Liamas
So long story short I have a Mikro without the Maschine software. I saw a thread on here a while back where someone was selling just the activation serial numbers for somewhere around $40. I was wondering if anyone is still doing this and if so, how can I snag one for myself? I've only been using the Mikro as a midi controller for Traktor and Ableton for months now and I'd REALLY like to check out the Maschine software in depth. Thanks!
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Fatdigits
I have Maschine software available(waiting for my thread to be activated by mods). I've been in touch with NI and since it's an educational it'll cost me
Benton Yarus
I have Maschine software available(waiting for my thread to be activated by mods). I've been in touch with NI and since it's an educational it'll cost me
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
Ernestine Liamas
So long story short I have a Mikro without the Maschine software. I saw a thread on here a while back where someone was selling just the activation serial numbers for somewhere around $40. I was wondering if anyone is still doing this and if so, how can I snag one for myself? I've only been using the Mikro as a midi controller for Traktor and Ableton for months now and I'd REALLY like to check out the Maschine software in depth. Thanks!
Benton Yarus
Your welcome. I wish NI would be more transparent with their policies so customers could trade hardware/software with less confusion. Anyway, software up for grabs!
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Interesting, thanks for clarifying.
Benton Yarus
I emailed NI as they'd previously told me a couple of years back edu versions could be unregistered without a fee when a new Maschine controller was released i.e the MK2 and soon Studio. They decided to not honour what they'd previously told me and delivered the options below.

" Exemptions may only be permitted, when:
>
> a) you pay a fee of 99,-€/129 $. In such a case, we can change the license
> of the product accordingly and the serial can be transferred to another
> person.
>
> b) you purchase a new Maschine MK2 (not EDU!). After the registration
> of this product has been done in the same account, we can change the
> license of the previous Maschine EDU into a full version. After this a resale is
> possible."
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Benton Yarus
Renee Casciotti
Bump , I need one too!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy