Traktor Kontrol S2

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor Kontrol S2Reply
Traktor Kontrol S2
Posted on: 24.08.2013 by Mathilde Lenartowicz
Searching for a Kontrol S2. Not looking for any trades unfortunately. Respond with a post or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. Software license is preferred, but not required. Thanks
Giovanni Kandell
oh shoot haha just noticed that your name was kyle too
ok just made this, comes with usb, power supply w/ all the other adapters as well incase you have european 220 sockets in your house has original box
S2.jpg
Telma Svirsky
Originally Posted by gomerkyle
Searching for a Kontrol S2. Not looking for any trades unfortunately. Respond with a post or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. Software license is preferred, but not required. Thanks
I'm selling a pioneer ddj t1 if you're interested
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ele/4047964290.html

comes with carrying case
Mathilde Lenartowicz
Giovanni Kandell
oh shoot haha just noticed that your name was kyle too
ok just made this, comes with usb, power supply w/ all the other adapters as well incase you have european 220 sockets in your house has original box
S2.jpg
Giovanni Kandell
i have an s2 mk1, great condition, controllers just arnt my thing. 200 + shipping + 1/2 of 3% paypal fees and it's yours, no license but you can pick one up on here for 40/50 bucks. pm me or email me at [email protected]
Kali Hoftiezer
i have one for sale includes some chroma caps fors fantastic no lisence unfortunatly sorry, how much could you offer?
Telma Svirsky
Originally Posted by gomerkyle
I'm selling a pioneer ddj t1 if you're interested
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ele/4047964290.html

comes with carrying case

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy