NI Maschine (1st gen) with software (inlc. Massive!) + Decksaver

Home :: Marketplace :: NI Maschine (1st gen) with software (inlc. Massive!) + DecksaverReply
NI Maschine (1st gen) with software (inlc. Massive!) + Decksaver
Posted on: 09.09.2013 by Marylyn Vine
Hi,

Rules:

• No trades
  • PayPal personal transfer only (unless you wish to pay the fee for a business transaction)
  • US only

For sale:

• NI Maschine (1st gen) with Maschine software, Massive & Komplete Elements (Maschine Edition) - $345 shipped SOLD!
  • Decksaver for NI Maschine - $35 shipped SOLD!
  • Both items together - $370 shipped ($10 discount)

IMG_5695_small.jpgIMG_5696_small.jpgIMG_5697_small.jpgIMG_5698_small.jpg

What's included:

• Everything that came with Maschine (original box, cable, papers, install discs, stickers, etc.) including the following software licenses: Maschine software, Massive (never been registered, because I own another copy from before), Komplete Elements Maschine Edition (if NI lets me unregister it)
  • Decksaver for Maschine + original brand-name bag in which it was shipped to me from a store.

Condition:

• Maschine is in an excellent fully-functioning condition. There are some very minor signs of wear, but no scratches, dents or any other noticeable damage. It's been used at home with extreme care. It's been protected from dust with the Decksaver cover since the beginning. Maschine has only left home for 2-3 house parties where it was again treated with care and has not sustained any abuse whatsoever.
  • The Decksaver has some minor scratches and is a bit cloudy, but it becomes likes that within a week when you buy a new one. Still looks very good. There are no big scratches or cracks anywhere on the surface. Functions exactly as it's supposed to.
  • I can provide more pictures or a video upon request.

Reason why selling:

• Couldn't resist the beautiful colored pads of the new Maschine. Had to upgrade No other reason. Love my old Maschine otherwise.
  • I got a bundle of new Maschine + new Decksaver with a good discount. That's why I'm selling my old Decksaver too. I would have kept it otherwise.

About me:

• Although I haven't been very active lately, I've been a member of DJTT community s for a while.
  • I've sold my gear through this community multiple times in the past. All buyers have been extremely happy with their purchases and the buying experience overall. Unfortunately, I'm unable to locate the old threads. For some reason the search doesn't bring them up. Maybe they are too old
  • I will ship via USPS with tracking, insurance, etc.
  • I'm located in Boston area and might consider meeting in a Starbucks to conduct this transaction in person. I will deduct the cost of shipping from the final price in that case.
  • Please PM if interested.
Marylyn Vine
You are welcome Enjoy!

Originally Posted by phrostbyte
Just wanted to do a quick update and add that the Maschine has arrived today, and everything is in perfect order.

popoff44 was a pleasure to deal with, and had excellent communication throughout the entire transaction. The packaging was great, and came completely unscratched all the way from Boston, to Anchorage. Thanks again !
Marylyn Vine
Originally Posted by pleb
Are you 100% sure you won't offer international shipping?
Sorry, pleb. I wish I could, but it's too expensive Especially if you want tracking and insurance. Otherwise, there is no guarantee it will get there.
Marylyn Vine
Hi,

Rules:

• No trades
  • PayPal personal transfer only (unless you wish to pay the fee for a business transaction)
  • US only

For sale:

• NI Maschine (1st gen) with Maschine software, Massive & Komplete Elements (Maschine Edition) - $345 shipped SOLD!
  • Decksaver for NI Maschine - $35 shipped SOLD!
  • Both items together - $370 shipped ($10 discount)

IMG_5695_small.jpgIMG_5696_small.jpgIMG_5697_small.jpgIMG_5698_small.jpg

What's included:

• Everything that came with Maschine (original box, cable, papers, install discs, stickers, etc.) including the following software licenses: Maschine software, Massive (never been registered, because I own another copy from before), Komplete Elements Maschine Edition (if NI lets me unregister it)
  • Decksaver for Maschine + original brand-name bag in which it was shipped to me from a store.

Condition:

• Maschine is in an excellent fully-functioning condition. There are some very minor signs of wear, but no scratches, dents or any other noticeable damage. It's been used at home with extreme care. It's been protected from dust with the Decksaver cover since the beginning. Maschine has only left home for 2-3 house parties where it was again treated with care and has not sustained any abuse whatsoever.
  • The Decksaver has some minor scratches and is a bit cloudy, but it becomes likes that within a week when you buy a new one. Still looks very good. There are no big scratches or cracks anywhere on the surface. Functions exactly as it's supposed to.
  • I can provide more pictures or a video upon request.

Reason why selling:

• Couldn't resist the beautiful colored pads of the new Maschine. Had to upgrade No other reason. Love my old Maschine otherwise.
  • I got a bundle of new Maschine + new Decksaver with a good discount. That's why I'm selling my old Decksaver too. I would have kept it otherwise.

About me:

• Although I haven't been very active lately, I've been a member of DJTT community s for a while.
  • I've sold my gear through this community multiple times in the past. All buyers have been extremely happy with their purchases and the buying experience overall. Unfortunately, I'm unable to locate the old threads. For some reason the search doesn't bring them up. Maybe they are too old
  • I will ship via USPS with tracking, insurance, etc.
  • I'm located in Boston area and might consider meeting in a Starbucks to conduct this transaction in person. I will deduct the cost of shipping from the final price in that case.
  • Please PM if interested.
Marylyn Vine
You are welcome Enjoy!

Originally Posted by phrostbyte
Just wanted to do a quick update and add that the Maschine has arrived today, and everything is in perfect order.

popoff44 was a pleasure to deal with, and had excellent communication throughout the entire transaction. The packaging was great, and came completely unscratched all the way from Boston, to Anchorage. Thanks again !
Joana Rabot

Marylyn Vine
Thanks to everyone who reviewed the thread and considered purchasing these items from me. The Maschine and Decksaver are now sold.
Marylyn Vine
Maschine, Decksaver and software are still available. The new lower price is in my first post above.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Cori Ozanich
Oh well, too bad
Good luck with the sale!
Marylyn Vine
Originally Posted by pleb
Sorry, pleb. I wish I could, but it's too expensive Especially if you want tracking and insurance. Otherwise, there is no guarantee it will get there.
Cori Ozanich
Marylyn Vine
Hi everyone,

Price dropped on both items. See 1st post above for new prices. Just a reminder - shipping and software are included.

P.S. If the price doesn't seem right to you, feel free to make me an offer.
Marylyn Vine
Hi all,

Maschine & Decksaver are packed and ready to go. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Once again, the deal includes the following software licenses:

- Maschine software
- Komplete Elements MK2 Maschine Edition
- Massive!

All licenses have been released by NI and ready to be re-registered by a new owner.
Marylyn Vine
Hi,

I've just confirmed with NI that all licenses (including Komplete Elements) have been released. It's only a matter of finding a new owner now

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy