V-Moda Crossfade M80 Like New - $120 (shipping included) - Knoxville, TN

Home :: Marketplace :: V-Moda Crossfade M80 Like New - $120 (shipping included) - Knoxville, TNReply
V-Moda Crossfade M80 Like New - $120 (shipping included) - Knoxville, TN
Posted on: 04.10.2013 by Ryan Raczek
First post in the Buy and Sell community , so I will do my absolute best to provide any additional photos and answer any questions you may have in order to make this transaction as easy as possible.

I'm selling a pair of V-Moda M80 headphones. I got them as a gift about a week ago, and though they sound incredible, I would rather sell them and save up for some more gear at this point.

Headphones have been used a total of probably 3 hours. They are essentially brand new, and come with everything they would if purchased new, including the fantastic case that V-Moda includes with their headphones.

Price is $110 and SHIPPING IS INCLUDED TO THE CONTINENTAL US!
Local sale in Knoxville is also possible anywhere downtown or around the University of Tennessee Campus.

Pictures here:

Thank in advance!
Ryan Raczek
First post in the Buy and Sell community , so I will do my absolute best to provide any additional photos and answer any questions you may have in order to make this transaction as easy as possible.

I'm selling a pair of V-Moda M80 headphones. I got them as a gift about a week ago, and though they sound incredible, I would rather sell them and save up for some more gear at this point.

Headphones have been used a total of probably 3 hours. They are essentially brand new, and come with everything they would if purchased new, including the fantastic case that V-Moda includes with their headphones.

Price is $110 and SHIPPING IS INCLUDED TO THE CONTINENTAL US!
Local sale in Knoxville is also possible anywhere downtown or around the University of Tennessee Campus.

Pictures here:

Thank in advance!
Ryan Raczek
bump for great daily-use headphones!
Ryan Raczek
Bump

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy