NI Kontrol F1 with Case/bag

Home :: Marketplace :: NI Kontrol F1 with Case/bagReply
NI Kontrol F1 with Case/bag
Posted on: 26.09.2013 by Efrain Scharr
I am selling my NI Kontrol F1 with the case/bag that is made for it. It will come shipped in the box that it is generally sold in, and also come with all the USB cable and CD. I don't have the NI Traktor license paper unless I can find the paper in the next few days (like an idiot I lost that paper). This unit was used maybe 2 or 3 times. I was sent a unit by NI so this was the one I actually purchased on my own but when I got the complimentary unit I just put this thing back in the box and held onto it for a while. I am wiling to trade for a Midi Fighter Spectra. Honestly I just want to purchase a Midi Fighter Spectra after selling this, so as long as I can cover most of that cost I will be happy. This unit is in mint condition. I am a professional dj/producer and anything I own no matter what is treated like a piece of gold.

Price I am asking is $165 + shipping (or best offer) and that is for both pieces.

IMG_20130926_012329.jpg
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by jamamerican
How about $100 +shipping
i was looking at like 130-140 shipped...
Efrain Scharr
Originally Posted by keithace
did you find the software?
No, unfortunately I didn't. I believe I may have given it away with an X1 that I sold a while back. If you are interested in the controller though just make me a reasonable offer. I am just looking for money to put towards getting a Midifighter Spectra so I can try one out to see if it is something I might like in my setup. Wondering if I will have an easier time selling it on Craigslist...
Efrain Scharr
I am selling my NI Kontrol F1 with the case/bag that is made for it. It will come shipped in the box that it is generally sold in, and also come with all the USB cable and CD. I don't have the NI Traktor license paper unless I can find the paper in the next few days (like an idiot I lost that paper). This unit was used maybe 2 or 3 times. I was sent a unit by NI so this was the one I actually purchased on my own but when I got the complimentary unit I just put this thing back in the box and held onto it for a while. I am wiling to trade for a Midi Fighter Spectra. Honestly I just want to purchase a Midi Fighter Spectra after selling this, so as long as I can cover most of that cost I will be happy. This unit is in mint condition. I am a professional dj/producer and anything I own no matter what is treated like a piece of gold.

Price I am asking is $165 + shipping (or best offer) and that is for both pieces.

IMG_20130926_012329.jpg
Efrain Scharr
Sold 155 shipped! Thanks guys!
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by jamamerican
How about $100 +shipping
i was looking at like 130-140 shipped...
Gudrun Ferniza
How about $100 +shipping
Efrain Scharr
Originally Posted by keithace
No, unfortunately I didn't. I believe I may have given it away with an X1 that I sold a while back. If you are interested in the controller though just make me a reasonable offer. I am just looking for money to put towards getting a Midifighter Spectra so I can try one out to see if it is something I might like in my setup. Wondering if I will have an easier time selling it on Craigslist...
Margie Pavell
Efrain Scharr
Still available, make me an offer if you are interested.
Raphael Beyea
Is shipping to Europe available?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy