Motorola Droid X (Touchscreen controller) - CLT, NC (USA)

Home :: Marketplace :: Motorola Droid X (Touchscreen controller) - CLT, NC (USA)Reply
Motorola Droid X (Touchscreen controller) - CLT, NC (USA)
Posted on: 06.08.2012 by Cornelia Stalbaum
I found this Droid X Verizon Phone at a evening club i work at. Nobody claimed it, and after 6 months i was allowed to take it home. I turned it on and reformatted it to stock settings. It's got an 8MP camera, and records HD video. I've tested all functionality and everything seems to be working ok. The only thing i can see wrong with it is the screen has a little spot that looks like it was dropped on, but you can't really notice it when the screen is on and it doesn't inhibit any touch functionality.

droid_x.jpg

I know this isn't your typical item sold in these community s, but i figured someone might want to experiment with a cheap touchscreen controller to add to their setup to control FX, etc via android midi apps that you can download. It's a standard android device, and you can use it with WiFi just fine to download apps, check email, facebook, etc. I haven't tried to activate the phone as i don't like phones bigger than the one i currently own (droid incredible). I pretty much have no use for this, but am posting it here as someone just might want to experiment with touchscreen midi to control fx/loops/etc. After all, digital DJing is all about experimentation, right?

$40 + shipping to anywhere in the continental US. PayPal only or local pickup. It ships just like you see in the pic. I've sold a bunch of items in these community s, have a look.

-Kosta X
Cornelia Stalbaum
Originally Posted by Sandlag
I might buy this.
This item is officially SOLD! to Sandlag, thanks mate
Cornelia Stalbaum
I might buy this.
cool, sending you a PM mate.

-Kosta
Cornelia Stalbaum
I found this Droid X Verizon Phone at a evening club i work at. Nobody claimed it, and after 6 months i was allowed to take it home. I turned it on and reformatted it to stock settings. It's got an 8MP camera, and records HD video. I've tested all functionality and everything seems to be working ok. The only thing i can see wrong with it is the screen has a little spot that looks like it was dropped on, but you can't really notice it when the screen is on and it doesn't inhibit any touch functionality.

droid_x.jpg

I know this isn't your typical item sold in these community s, but i figured someone might want to experiment with a cheap touchscreen controller to add to their setup to control FX, etc via android midi apps that you can download. It's a standard android device, and you can use it with WiFi just fine to download apps, check email, facebook, etc. I haven't tried to activate the phone as i don't like phones bigger than the one i currently own (droid incredible). I pretty much have no use for this, but am posting it here as someone just might want to experiment with touchscreen midi to control fx/loops/etc. After all, digital DJing is all about experimentation, right?

$40 + shipping to anywhere in the continental US. PayPal only or local pickup. It ships just like you see in the pic. I've sold a bunch of items in these community s, have a look.

-Kosta X
Cornelia Stalbaum
I might buy this.
This item is officially SOLD! to Sandlag, thanks mate
Cornelia Stalbaum
I might buy this.
cool, sending you a PM mate.

-Kosta
Macie Mcgorty
I might buy this.