Traktor Scratch Pro with Audio 8 + Stanton SCS.3d $200 USA - Chicago or trade for F1

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor Scratch Pro with Audio 8 + Stanton SCS.3d $200 USA - Chicago or trade for F1Reply
Traktor Scratch Pro with Audio 8 + Stanton SCS.3d $200 USA - Chicago or trade for F1
Posted on: 14.11.2013 by Letitia Sehlhorst
Includes everything they originally came with as well as original packaging. Original receipt for Traktor Scratch Pro included as well, and if you need the Traktor Pro license I can transfer it to you. Control vinyls and CDs have some wear as expected but nothing catastrophic. The Audio 8 actually still has that fresh-from-the-factory plastic stuff you peel off of the shiny surface so there's no surface marks on it. Never gigged with it, was always at home. The Stanton thing has no wear on it, I hardly used it.

I could possibly trade for a pristine F1 or one with some wear + a bit of cash

If you're not nearby and want to pay for shipping I will ship it but only in the US.

hit me up with any questions/concerns

thanks

IMG_0274[1].jpgIMG_0275[1].jpgIMG_0276[1].jpgIMG_0277[1].jpgIMG_0278[1].jpgIMG_0279[1].jpg
Boyce Wazelle
I have a audio 8 with tsp 2 and kx1 if you are still interested Nate.
I live in Sweden so not that far to ship to germany.

Cheers

Jack
Ardis Heren
I just moved to Germany and need to rebuy my setup. I am interested in the Audio 8

Nate
Letitia Sehlhorst
Includes everything they originally came with as well as original packaging. Original receipt for Traktor Scratch Pro included as well, and if you need the Traktor Pro license I can transfer it to you. Control vinyls and CDs have some wear as expected but nothing catastrophic. The Audio 8 actually still has that fresh-from-the-factory plastic stuff you peel off of the shiny surface so there's no surface marks on it. Never gigged with it, was always at home. The Stanton thing has no wear on it, I hardly used it.

I could possibly trade for a pristine F1 or one with some wear + a bit of cash

If you're not nearby and want to pay for shipping I will ship it but only in the US.

hit me up with any questions/concerns

thanks

IMG_0274[1].jpgIMG_0275[1].jpgIMG_0276[1].jpgIMG_0277[1].jpgIMG_0278[1].jpgIMG_0279[1].jpg
Letitia Sehlhorst
bump

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy