FS: Rane TTM 57SL $500 OBO

Home :: Marketplace :: FS: Rane TTM 57SL $500 OBOReply
FS: Rane TTM 57SL $500 OBO
Posted on: 12.11.2013 by Johnna Callery
Bought this mixer which was advertised as working but missing a few knobs. Was getting sound from the headphones but could not get any sound to output from the main XLR output and took it apart to inspect. The headphone jack wires came loose when taking apart and will need to be re-soldering back to the main board. I can see where the previous owner looked like he tried to re-solder the main output volume control but looks like it may need repair. The balanced and aux outputs may work but I did not have the proper wire or speaker to test. Aside from the missing knobs everything else is functional. Regardless, I am selling this as is and have tried to describe it the best i can. If you are handy with a soldering iron and find some replacement knobs, this should be an easy fix.

i'll do my best to answer any other questions you may have!

IMG_0582.jpgIMG_0583.jpgIMG_0584.jpgIMG_0586.jpg
Johnna Callery
Bought this mixer which was advertised as working but missing a few knobs. Was getting sound from the headphones but could not get any sound to output from the main XLR output and took it apart to inspect. The headphone jack wires came loose when taking apart and will need to be re-soldering back to the main board. I can see where the previous owner looked like he tried to re-solder the main output volume control but looks like it may need repair. The balanced and aux outputs may work but I did not have the proper wire or speaker to test. Aside from the missing knobs everything else is functional. Regardless, I am selling this as is and have tried to describe it the best i can. If you are handy with a soldering iron and find some replacement knobs, this should be an easy fix.

i'll do my best to answer any other questions you may have!

IMG_0582.jpgIMG_0583.jpgIMG_0584.jpgIMG_0586.jpg
Johnna Callery
parts were too cheap not to fix...mods can lock
Federico Vilas
They still sell and repair the units to my knowledge... I fixed and sold one about 6 months ago
Johnna Callery
hmmm..didn't know if Rane still had parts for it...the main button i need fixed is the xlr output volume...and the foot switch and headphone jack needs to be resoldered...
Federico Vilas
You can get all the parts CHEAP directly through rane.
Johnna Callery
i put it on ebay with a staring bid of $200 but hoping to get a little more...an aluminum billet knob set can he had for $55 online...other than that it doesn't need much more than soldering work
Dortha Maceachen
$200 I can offer. Going to have to buy spare parts to get it to original condition.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy