FS - Sennheiser Amperior (upgraded HD25-1 ii) barely used - Knoxville TN

Home :: Marketplace :: FS - Sennheiser Amperior (upgraded HD25-1 ii) barely used - Knoxville TNReply
FS - Sennheiser Amperior (upgraded HD25-1 ii) barely used - Knoxville TN
Posted on: 02.11.2013 by Ryan Raczek
I bought these headphones on sale in Canada, not realizing they were on-ear style headphones which I have trouble wearing. I also was not aware that Best Buy Canada does not allow refunds on headphones (WTF?).

They have been used for a couple of hours.

The Amperior is the same as the HD25-1 ii, except with slightly better sound quality because of the aluminum construction (go check hd25-1 ii vs amperior reviews online). These also come with a cable for an iphone control, so they're perfect for daily listening.

I would like to get $160 shipped, firm. $155 for local sale in Knoxville!

I can include the receipt as well for warranty purposes (these come with a 2 year Senn warranty)

Ryan Raczek
I bought these headphones on sale in Canada, not realizing they were on-ear style headphones which I have trouble wearing. I also was not aware that Best Buy Canada does not allow refunds on headphones (WTF?).

They have been used for a couple of hours.

The Amperior is the same as the HD25-1 ii, except with slightly better sound quality because of the aluminum construction (go check hd25-1 ii vs amperior reviews online). These also come with a cable for an iphone control, so they're perfect for daily listening.

I would like to get $160 shipped, firm. $155 for local sale in Knoxville!

I can include the receipt as well for warranty purposes (these come with a 2 year Senn warranty)

Cathern Tamaccio
Would you ship to ireland?
Ryan Raczek
Dropped the price again!
Ryan Raczek
Bump!
Ryan Raczek
Sorry man just want my money back
Lannie Kutay
well if your interested i have a full Audio 6 soundcard to trade with everything included, except software.
Ryan Raczek
Price drop!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy