Pioneer DJM 750k Mint!

Home :: Marketplace :: Pioneer DJM 750k Mint!Reply
Pioneer DJM 750k Mint!
Posted on: 26.11.2013 by Fidel Hakimian
Selling a Pioneer DJM 750k Mint condition, not a scratch on it. Owned for less than a month. Got hooked up with a DB4, so I'm pricing this to sell. $750 shipping is included and PayPal fee is included, PayPal only, NO LOW BALLERS!!!

Fidel Hakimian
sold.
Fidel Hakimian
That reply was not for you Patch, that was for jamamerican. And to follow up, the item has been SOLD!! $850 cash!! Haha!!
Brunilda Kora
Yeah bro, you being one of many who express interest in buying but then go incog for a couple of weeks not to be heard of again. In your case, I cracked and allowed you to push the price down to $680 just to try to get this mixer sold. But then you disappear and don't get back to me for weeks. Shame on me for saying yes, so I decided to not do that again. You came back weeks later and offered that same price and I said no, your fault for leaving me hanging. No harm no foul. Besides why would I say yes when I was getting offers for more money? They too fell through. And I am here now at this point selling elsewhere. But I will not be selling at $700. I will be raising the price to get what it's worth. I only lowered for this site because I thought this is a community of fellow DJ's who understand the true value of the gear we offer. So I don't get pissed, I get insulted. To call you out further. You once had a xone K2 for sale, you demanded no less than $220, fast forward to last week, K2 up for sale fir $220 and you post an offer to the seller for $160?..... Low balling ass! Get the F outta here. Calling all you out, so don't get hurt and post on my thread because I hit a soft spot.
I got LITERALLY NO IDEA what you're talking about... Maybe some posts have been deleted or something?

Take $350?
Nelle Maisel
Take $350?
Fidel Hakimian
Yeah bro, you being one of many who express interest in buying but then go incog for a couple of weeks not to be heard of again. In your case, I cracked and allowed you to push the price down to $680 just to try to get this mixer sold. But then you disappear and don't get back to me for weeks. Shame on me for saying yes, so I decided to not do that again. You came back weeks later and offered that same price and I said no, your fault for leaving me hanging. No harm no foul. Besides why would I say yes when I was getting offers for more money? They too fell through. And I am here now at this point selling elsewhere. But I will not be selling at $700. I will be raising the price to get what it's worth. I only lowered for this site because I thought this is a community of fellow DJ's who understand the true value of the gear we offer. So I don't get pissed, I get insulted. To call you out further. You once had a xone K2 for sale, you demanded no less than $220, fast forward to last week, K2 up for sale fir $220 and you post an offer to the seller for $160?..... Low balling ass! Get the F outta here. Calling all you out, so don't get hurt and post on my thread because I hit a soft spot.
Brunilda Kora
People are much more brazen when they are TYPING, don't you guys believe?
Gudrun Ferniza
Why do you get so offended. Everybody is just looking for a good deal. You quoted me $680 and when I didnt send the money right away and tried to get a week later you refused and wanted $700 a $20 difference and I passed cause of that. Most Dj's I know are struggling to get new gear so dont get angry when they shoot you a price. Besides there is always ebay and you sell there for 700 your only getting $620 when all is said and done. I'm just saying
Fidel Hakimian
Someone just pm'd me and told me that Some one on ebay has sold this mixer for $700. Which is what I'm selling this for. But then this person offered me $500 and told me he's not trying to low ball me. WTF? Lmfao! I'm about to pull this mixer from this site. This is becoming a joke.
Fidel Hakimian
Bump.
Cathi Bannasch
Bump for my old mixer! Great mixer and a trusted seller. This is a steal and should be picked up fast.
Marquetta Sarnie
Free bump for a great price! Too bad you don't ship to Europe.
Kristal Slentz
Lol, tell them to go buy a DJM400.

Free bump
Fidel Hakimian
Yet 3 more offers falling through. Why do people make offers if they know they wont commit to it? Frustrating. The mixer is MINT and sells for $1000 new everywhere, look it up. This is a steal, like my post says NO LOW BALLERS! I cannot believe I got an offer for $400. WTF!!
Fidel Hakimian
Bump for Price Drop $700. Amazes me how many have replied and offered, but not one finalizes the deal. Looking for serious buyer for a serious piece of gear .
Noriko Tangel
still available?
Fidel Hakimian
*****UPDATE*******

SOLD! after price dropping and many a lowballing attempts. $350 was the last offer (smh) this mixer is gone. Happy to report that it indeed sold for $850! by someone not from this community . Will be doing business that way from here on out, haha!

Selling a Pioneer DJM 750k Mint condition, not a scratch on it. Owned for less than a month. Got hooked up with a DB4, so I'm pricing this to sell. $750 shipping is included and PayPal fee is included, PayPal only, NO LOW BALLERS!!!

Fidel Hakimian
Price drop $700
Fidel Hakimian
Bump
Fidel Hakimian
PM me what you want to offer.
Gudrun Ferniza
Price drop?
Fidel Hakimian
Bump
Fidel Hakimian
Bump