Verko's Setup

Verko's Setup
Posted on: 19.07.2012 by Marcelene Bielenda
Hello all,
I have been DJ'ing for 2 years on and off, i had an M-Audio xponent for the majority of that, it was basically for fooling around on and playing some small gigs. Played at a local bar maybe 4 or 5 times, 4+ hour sets, so it served me well.

Now i am starting to get a little more serious however can't afford nice cdj's etc quite yet so i thought i would take one more go at a controller for now and save up for some CDJ-900/DJM-900 Nexus or something around that level.

Here is my current setup, still have one more speaker and new headphones coming.

Marcelene Bielenda
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Nice! I like the uniform look. Two questions; are you using a RCA Y Cable for your single monitor? How does it sound?
As i have the second speaker on its way i just have the speaker hooked up to left and my sub hooked up to right lol. Sounds fine though, once the speaker arrives i will be using a y splitter for the sub.
Marcelene Bielenda
Originally Posted by Coldfuzion
You need to get on his raging level!
Haha i was mixing Death Metal and got a little too excited
Carlee Pickard
Originally Posted by mr.Byrd2593
The hell happened to those head phones!!! :0
Marcelene Bielenda
Hello all,
I have been DJ'ing for 2 years on and off, i had an M-Audio xponent for the majority of that, it was basically for fooling around on and playing some small gigs. Played at a local bar maybe 4 or 5 times, 4+ hour sets, so it served me well.

Now i am starting to get a little more serious however can't afford nice cdj's etc quite yet so i thought i would take one more go at a controller for now and save up for some CDJ-900/DJM-900 Nexus or something around that level.

Here is my current setup, still have one more speaker and new headphones coming.

Marcelene Bielenda
Originally Posted by HighTopFade
Nice! I like the uniform look. Two questions; are you using a RCA Y Cable for your single monitor? How does it sound?
As i have the second speaker on its way i just have the speaker hooked up to left and my sub hooked up to right lol. Sounds fine though, once the speaker arrives i will be using a y splitter for the sub.
Rena Estabrook
Marcelene Bielenda
Originally Posted by Coldfuzion
Haha i was mixing Death Metal and got a little too excited
Carlee Pickard
Originally Posted by mr.Byrd2593
Marcelene Bielenda
Well they are Aerial 7's and they are pieces of junk, used em only a few times and the right cup popped out of the swivel arm and wouldn't go back in. I just took it off completely and ordered a new pair of Technics RP-DJ1200A.
Buford Vitto

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy