My ( Native instruments ) intermediate student setup

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: My ( Native instruments ) intermediate student setupReply
My ( Native instruments ) intermediate student setup
Posted on: 16.07.2012 by Bunny Collie
At 18 I got my first job so I splashed out on my first couple of wages ! Got some bargains too so created a decent little set up I believe. I'm not rich ! i just saved up.

I'm not trying to show off How much I spent but just showing how much i saved if you wait and look around for a bit, save your money and look in the rite places.

Samsung oled Tv:RRP
Bunny Collie
Just bought this to add replace my laptop

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie
At 18 I got my first job so I splashed out on my first couple of wages ! Got some bargains too so created a decent little set up I believe. I'm not rich ! i just saved up.

I'm not trying to show off How much I spent but just showing how much i saved if you wait and look around for a bit, save your money and look in the rite places.

Bunny Collie

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie

Bunny Collie

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie

Bunny Collie

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie

Bunny Collie

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie

Noriko Lebowitz
neck-pain.jpg
Bunny Collie

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie
Originally Posted by Toastmaster
Epic setup is epic. No offense but the deal are probably the best part, haha! Got some luck with you and a good bargain-hunting skill. More pics would definitely be appreciated, as the entire setup isn't in view.
I will post some more pics ups asap...These are just a few I had on my computer at the time.

would love to know how how i could get the best potential setup out of these if possible, finding it very hard to find a decent mapping.so that I can use the x1 to control deck c and d Eq's. Aswell as being able to record machine through traktor s4.

Cheers Guys
Bunny Collie

Noriko Lebowitz
neck-pain.jpg
Edwina Fagel
I have the JBL E80's at home haha. Nice speakers.
Bunny Collie

Lenovo laptop

Was
Bunny Collie
Originally Posted by Toastmaster
Epic setup is epic. No offense but the deal are probably the best part, haha! Got some luck with you and a good bargain-hunting skill. More pics would definitely be appreciated, as the entire setup isn't in view.
I will post some more pics ups asap...These are just a few I had on my computer at the time.

would love to know how how i could get the best potential setup out of these if possible, finding it very hard to find a decent mapping.so that I can use the x1 to control deck c and d Eq's. Aswell as being able to record machine through traktor s4.

Cheers Guys
Chrissy Kynard
Werner Bile
Very nice. You've got a potentially very powerful setup there.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy