Dublins set up

Dublins set up
Posted on: 29.08.2012 by Antione Choromanski
Denon Dn Mc-6000 with traktor kontrol F1 and midi fighter pro beatmasher Also pics of my brother and myself in our DJ suits haha, have to have fun
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by liam1895
I can't remember his name but there is a famous hardstyle DJ with the exact same get up as you guys. He was wearing it at Defqon and Qontinent.
Hardstyle, man I haven't listened to some of that in a long time.
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
You could just wear IEMs? You'd need to get used to mixing in headphones but that's not too hard. Plus, if you buy nice ones, you'll have much better sound quality than the rest of the club gets
Lol it sounds strange but I bring my JBLs along with using the clubs own speaker system to get the place blowing up, on one side they use samsons and the other side,near the bar, they've equipped a BOSE system. Reaaally strange, but it works. Ill have to look into the IEMs, thank you for the suggestion And yeah, Mixing in headphones is kinda strange at first lol
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by Jester.NZ
great! welcome to the community s
Thank you, glad I made the jump on here finally; DJTT is superb!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Boomerdownsir
No, I ended up taking off the helmet due to that reason; after the first sloppy mix, I said to myself forget about it. I've been working on installing speakers into the helmet, took apart a Vmoda crossfade and trying to figure out how to install it, theres plenty of room once you take the padding out.
You could just wear IEMs? You'd need to get used to mixing in headphones but that's not too hard. Plus, if you buy nice ones, you'll have much better sound quality than the rest of the club gets
Antione Choromanski
Do you Dj for the users?
Absolutely, see above post. The suit was implemented last gig at request of the owner. The evening was the biggest one yet.
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by Nikefutbolero
so you're willing to sacrifice your mixing in order to wear a costume?
No, I ended up taking off the helmet due to that reason; after the first sloppy mix, I said to myself forget about it. I've been working on installing speakers into the helmet, took apart a Vmoda crossfade and trying to figure out how to install it, theres plenty of room once you take the padding out.
Erich Vallabhaneni
Do you Dj for the users?
this is what i thought too. lol I dig it though man, but don't let it mess up your mixing, that comes before being unique.
Alena Horten
Ty, they took a lot of hours and a little help from friends but they came together nicely. But there's always room for improvement Only problem is trying to cue up, I can't hear the monitor speakers too well.
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by jaredweiss
I'm loving the suits!
Ty, they took a lot of hours and a little help from friends but they came together nicely. But there's always room for improvement Only problem is trying to cue up, I can't hear the monitor speakers too well.
Antione Choromanski
Denon Dn Mc-6000 with traktor kontrol F1 and midi fighter pro beatmasher Also pics of my brother and myself in our DJ suits haha, have to have fun
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by liam1895
I can't remember his name but there is a famous hardstyle DJ with the exact same get up as you guys. He was wearing it at Defqon and Qontinent.
Hardstyle, man I haven't listened to some of that in a long time.
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Lol it sounds strange but I bring my JBLs along with using the clubs own speaker system to get the place blowing up, on one side they use samsons and the other side,near the bar, they've equipped a BOSE system. Reaaally strange, but it works. Ill have to look into the IEMs, thank you for the suggestion And yeah, Mixing in headphones is kinda strange at first lol
Antione Choromanski
Thank you, glad I made the jump on here finally; DJTT is superb!
Tatum Ansaldo
Latoria Kavulich
Antione Choromanski
Do you Dj for the users?
Absolutely, see above post. The suit was implemented last gig at request of the owner. The evening was the biggest one yet.
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by Nikefutbolero
Erich Vallabhaneni
Do you Dj for the users?
this is what i thought too. lol I dig it though man, but don't let it mess up your mixing, that comes before being unique.
Arline Receveur
Latoria Kavulich
Do you Dj for the users?
Alena Horten
Ossie Pooley
Very rave man!
Antione Choromanski
Originally Posted by jaredweiss
I'm loving the suits!
Brooke Cary
I'm loving the suits!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy