Zer0 Beet's Broadcasting setup

Zer0 Beet's Broadcasting setup
Posted on: 07.07.2012 by Benjamin Sieh
2012-07-07 23.17.47.jpg2012-07-07 23.18.29.jpg2012-07-07 23.33.17.jpg2012-07-07 23.35.06.jpg

Alright I've got a Novation Twitch using Serato Itch. Since it didn't come with a CD slot built onto it, I have to improvise and use a Sony Psyc CD player (WHY ARE THESE SOO EXPENSIVE! CHECK AMAZON!!!) and route it into the master using the aux input on the Twitch. I use Sennheiser HD203 headphones and a Shure SM48 mic with an adapter because the original XLR cable I had is bent out of shape. The Master output is plugs into the line in on my iMac, while the booth output runs to my ONKYO receiver that plays sound through two old Philips stereo speakers. I record with the SoundCloud desktop application AND the Mixlr application so i can broadcast and post the recording on SoundCloud without having to pay for Mixlr premium!

So what do you guys believe?
Benjamin Sieh
Originally Posted by Zer0beet
2012-07-07 23.17.47.jpg2012-07-07 23.18.29.jpg2012-07-07 23.33.17.jpg2012-07-07 23.35.06.jpg

Alright I've got a Novation Twitch using Serato Itch. Since it didn't come with a CD slot built onto it, I have to improvise and use a Sony Psyc CD player (WHY ARE THESE SOO EXPENSIVE! CHECK AMAZON!!!) and route it into the master using the aux input on the Twitch. I use Sennheiser HD203 headphones and a Shure SM48 mic with an adapter because the original XLR cable I had is bent out of shape. The Master output is plugs into the line in on my iMac, while the booth output runs to my ONKYO receiver that plays sound through two old Philips stereo speakers. I record with the SoundCloud desktop application AND the Mixlr application so i can broadcast and post the recording on SoundCloud without having to pay for Mixlr premium!

UPDATE

I now have been doing a lot more live gigs and parties! Last gig i did was a car show at a big center in my state, and I won 3rd place in a DJ competition. So heres my update on my set up in video.

Benjamin Sieh
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
so many buttons, so little jogs.
Yeah I had to choose between a MixDeck and the Twitch, and I didn't really use the jog wheels for anything on my Mixtrack Pro so I choose the Twitch. And I use the slicer thing SOOO much more than i used my jog wheels so it works out.

Originally Posted by Toastmaster
Not bad! Pretty nifty work around with the CD player. Simple and clean.
Yeah it works out pretty well for me! Something I left out off the picture is my speaker, when i play live I have a B215D behringer, and I'm about to get another so yeah i'll have a pair. The only other thing I have to work around is the effects in serato itch. I want some more high quality effects that aren't exactly easy to get, I believe my best option is a Kaos Pad, so yeah thats coming soon too!
Benjamin Sieh

Benjamin Sieh
Originally Posted by Zer0beet

UPDATE

I now have been doing a lot more live gigs and parties! Last gig i did was a car show at a big center in my state, and I won 3rd place in a DJ competition. So heres my update on my set up in video.

Benjamin Sieh
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
Yeah I had to choose between a MixDeck and the Twitch, and I didn't really use the jog wheels for anything on my Mixtrack Pro so I choose the Twitch. And I use the slicer thing SOOO much more than i used my jog wheels so it works out.

Originally Posted by Toastmaster
Yeah it works out pretty well for me! Something I left out off the picture is my speaker, when i play live I have a B215D behringer, and I'm about to get another so yeah i'll have a pair. The only other thing I have to work around is the effects in serato itch. I want some more high quality effects that aren't exactly easy to get, I believe my best option is a Kaos Pad, so yeah thats coming soon too!
Chrissy Kynard
Noriko Lebowitz

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy