Tobans little Equipment History :)

Tobans little Equipment History :)
Posted on: 03.07.2012 by Chas Pulley
Hi DJTT Members

here is my little History about my Equipments

Everything started 2009 i was inspired by my cousin . After a couple of weeks of information i got my first gear

1.jpg

added traktor after 2 months i believe^^

2.jpg

i sold my cdjs because i was getting in touch with a pair of technics and i get infected of the "vinyl" feeling

3.jpg

then i got a good offer for a XONE4D but i really overrated my skills at this time and i failed with the mappings so hard that i sold it and get backed to a 2CH Mixer and buyed a X1 . The one and only Xone22 in my opinion the best 2ch mixer especially he had the best sound quality

5.jpg

in beetween times i tryd a S4 but then i figure out i dont like the feeling of a pure Midi Controller

then i made the biggest failure in my Equipment History i sold my Technics and switched to a mainly Digital Setup

8.jpg

it was a lots of fun for a few Months because you can so damn creative but i missed the Feeling of a CDJs and Turntables.

Then i took 2 Months break of believeing about what Set will i use in the Future and what i really like and what i dont like

And here we are

9.jpg

Toban
Chas Pulley
Update

I switched back to traktor for some reasons and pimped my technics

PICT0763.jpgPICT0764.jpgPICT0766.jpgPICT0768.jpgPICT0769.jpgPICT0770.jpg
Chas Pulley
Hi DJTT Members

here is my little History about my Equipments

Everything started 2009 i was inspired by my cousin . After a couple of weeks of information i got my first gear

1.jpg

added traktor after 2 months i believe^^

2.jpg

i sold my cdjs because i was getting in touch with a pair of technics and i get infected of the "vinyl" feeling

3.jpg

then i got a good offer for a XONE4D but i really overrated my skills at this time and i failed with the mappings so hard that i sold it and get backed to a 2CH Mixer and buyed a X1 . The one and only Xone22 in my opinion the best 2ch mixer especially he had the best sound quality

5.jpg

in beetween times i tryd a S4 but then i figure out i dont like the feeling of a pure Midi Controller

then i made the biggest failure in my Equipment History i sold my Technics and switched to a mainly Digital Setup

8.jpg

it was a lots of fun for a few Months because you can so damn creative but i missed the Feeling of a CDJs and Turntables.

Then i took 2 Months break of believeing about what Set will i use in the Future and what i really like and what i dont like

And here we are

9.jpg

Toban
Latoria Kavulich
sweet! welcome to the community s mate
Chas Pulley
I enjoyed all of them

Maybe i will add again an X1 in my current Setup.
Tatum Ansaldo
Very nice
Estrella Rozzo
Nice setups and pictures. Of all the setups so f ar, which one did you enjoy most?
Chas Pulley
Update

I switched back to traktor for some reasons and pimped my technics

PICT0763.jpgPICT0764.jpgPICT0766.jpgPICT0768.jpgPICT0769.jpgPICT0770.jpg
Sylvia Greener
Alright, sounds good! It would have been a shame to sell Maschine in my opinion (as I'm probably one of the major Maschine gurus in this community ^^).
Greets from Germany to Germany
Chas Pulley
no i kept the maschine but i have no place on my board but i will expand a lil bit the next few weeks for my keyboard and maschine
Sylvia Greener
So you sold your Maschine again?
Kandi Odom
Really nice!!!! with what mapping where you using the Maschine????

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy