0Notice Setup

0Notice Setup
Posted on: 22.09.2012 by Valeri Millstein
About four years ago I started to dedicate all of my recourses to my studio this is what it initially looked like:

IMG_8680.jpg

An Arturia Laboratory 49, A Macbook Pro, Logic and a pair of old ass studio headphone with duct tape so the crappy plastic wouldn't make me seem like I have oddly colored dandruff.

IMG_9869.jpg

My lovely mandolins. Yes, I am in an acoustic folk band... Comprised of hipsters that only have enough talent to play at IHOP.

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

The studio. A few used guitars and amps along with a cheep synth, I am given the ability to jam with my fellow musicians.

IMG_1256.jpg

My curent electronic set up; Traktor Kontrol X1, A custom mapped Novation ZeRO SL MkII (Includes painters tape and Sharpie), KRK Rokit 5's.

IMG_5375.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

My custom 0Kontrol. The name in built from my name 0Notice and the software it "Kontrols", Traktor.

Theres my set up! Anyones thoughts, recommendations, or questions would be appreciated!
Valeri Millstein
photo-5.jpg

New piece of kit today an F1!

photo-3.jpg

Me playing Live!
Valeri Millstein
About four years ago I started to dedicate all of my recourses to my studio this is what it initially looked like:

IMG_8680.jpg

An Arturia Laboratory 49, A Macbook Pro, Logic and a pair of old ass studio headphone with duct tape so the crappy plastic wouldn't make me seem like I have oddly colored dandruff.

IMG_9869.jpg

My lovely mandolins. Yes, I am in an acoustic folk band... Comprised of hipsters that only have enough talent to play at IHOP.

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

The studio. A few used guitars and amps along with a cheep synth, I am given the ability to jam with my fellow musicians.

IMG_1256.jpg

My curent electronic set up; Traktor Kontrol X1, A custom mapped Novation ZeRO SL MkII (Includes painters tape and Sharpie), KRK Rokit 5's.

IMG_5375.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

My custom 0Kontrol. The name in built from my name 0Notice and the software it "Kontrols", Traktor.

Theres my set up! Anyones thoughts, recommendations, or questions would be appreciated!
Mariann Jennewein
Nice....
Valeri Millstein
photo-5.jpg

New piece of kit today an F1!

photo-3.jpg

Me playing Live!
Estrella Rozzo
Starting to look neat. Always nice to see set-ups from past till now! Keep it up.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy